CAPÍTULO VEINTE (Chapter 20)

"Quick word !!!!:You guys rock 5.5K reads ..You guys made  me speechless!.. Muchas gracias (Thank you so much ).Oh yeah one more thing If you read the previous chapter (Old readers) please go over it again I changed a bit of the last part ,Because for me the ending sucked,but its so much better now..

Ok I'll stop now ..Let's read.

" Annalisa's POV".

"Sammy remember the thing I couldn't tell you about,but now I have to tell you because I need you to cover for me .

Samantha ,I'm kind of seeing Juan,Mr Ariaz my spanish teacher.

Sammy I need you to cover for me while I go gallivanting around in Puerto Rico with my Spanish teacher whom I'm sort of dating,but not really."

I have  been walking up and down in my room,talking to myself, practising on ways to tell Sammy about Juan and I,but there is no easy way to do this.

Maybe I should back out,Juan would understand right?, I can't go with him because we have no alibi.

I couldn't tell Sammy so she can't cover for me .

But it's to late now.The moment I sent her the message "We need to talk,it's urgent" text, she replied in a wink of an eye "Is it about the thing,you can't tell me about thing" .

Normally I would comment on the way  she would double title things but today wasn't the time ,with no thoughts I typed yes ,and instantly she replied she would be here in ten.

I was ready to jump through the window and make a run for it when I heard Sammy's voice downstairs and Dad telling her to come upstairs, but again I was to late because she already knocked and opened the door ,when she entered my room I was dizzy.

This is Sammy Brown, chill McKnight, chill.

"I came as fast I could" she said almost out of breath, like she ran all the way.

I bet you did.

"What was that?"she ask closing the door behind her.

Oops I was thinking out loud.

"Nothing, but thanks for coming" I said stepping away from her.

"So why am I here" Sammy ask taking a step towards me.

I turned around to face her,fidgeting with my fingers.

"I have no idea where to begin,honestly" I told her this because it was the honest truth,I didn't know where to start,I can't just blurt out that I'm seeing someone I  shouldn't be .

"Lisa, its me ,your bff since we both had one tooth short and thick pig tails, just tell me " Sammy encouraged ,she took both my hands in hers.

"Tell me,start from the beginning".

I took a deep breath and nodded and then exhaled hard.

" OK,OK,tell me are you and your family still going on mid term trip?" 

She cast me a confused look,but nodded,"Yes ,it's a week from now,you always go with us,what does this have to do with your thing " 

"I'm not going with you this time " I bluttered out before pulling my hands from Sammy's.

"What?" She said confused.

"I'm not going with you,because I'm going to Puerto Rico" .

She chuckled but when she saw I was not joking at all ,her face turned serious.