CAPITULO CINCO (Chapter 5)

Annalisa's POV

"Ouch!"

Brain freeze. Probably the only bad thing about ice cream, especially mint and chocolate flavor, combine that with a Saturday, laying on the couch with pajamas and watching series.

My kind of life.

My father had gone to work at the hardware shop where he worked with uncle Ronni, his alcohol friend.

Why do I call him that? Oh, because he always sticks dad for a beer and that leaves me all alone at home. Not that I'm complaining or anything because it gives me time to do this. Just lay and be lazy.

I fed Lucky and he was laying on the carpet, dreaming about bones and cats. What a fascinating dream.

I was currently on episode three, season four of Teen Wolf, and may I add for the twentieth time, if it wasn't more, I was shouting at Liam:
"Stay in your hospital room, your foot is already injured! You wanted to be nosy, and now you will get bitten! Curiosity killed the cat, and your curiosity will get you the bite!"

I was currently on episode three, season four of Teen Wolf, and may I add for the twentieth time, if it wasn't more, I was shouting at Liam: "Stay in your hospital room, your foot is already injured! You wanted to be nosy, and now you will get bit...

I quickly mouthed sorry to Lucky, who shot his head up at me. My dog probably thought I was going crazy.

"Quickly Scott, they're on the roof!" I wanted to shout again but was cut off by my phone buzzing from the corner where I left it to charge.

I grabbed the remote and paused it, then placed the ice cream on the table, wiping my hands on the back of my PJ pants.

Pulling the charger's cord out I saw it was Sammy who was calling me.

"Samantha." I answered.

"I'm outside your door, please open up." I could hear the impatience in her voice.

"Be right there." I quickly shuffled my way to the door and there stood Sammy with her backpack on her shoulder, smiling at me but then her smile turned into a frown.

"PJs on a Saturday? It's what, 17:00 already!"

I lost track of time.

I stepped aside so she could enter .

"Don't tell me you're watching..." she didn't finish her sentence because when she reached the living room she saw she was absolutely right.