CAPITULO CINCUENTA Y OCHO (Chapter 58)

Happy endings come
After a story with lots
of ups and downs ♥♥♥

Annalisa POV

I stared at Juan, I didn't even know what reaction was on my face,was I shocked ,yes !.

Surprise ,yes.

A surprising laugh past my lips and I try to open my mouth but nothing comes out .

"Annalisa" Juan ask finally breaking the silence .

I clear my throat and shake my head ,get yourself together Lisa.

"Juan do  ...do you realize what...what  you just asked me".

Maybe he didn't mean that ,maybe it was words that slipped because he to happy to see me ,maybe he felt over whelmed by everything.

"I asked you to marry me,if  I remember correctly" He said chuckling nervously.

So my ears weren't deceiving me,he did ask that.

I pulled my hands out of his and brushed the hair out of my face.

Deep breaths Lisa.

I told myself that over and over over as I lay against the car next to Juan.

I stared out in front of me ,my thoughts running a mile per second.

I need to get away from here

"Juan"

"Yes"

Yes,wasn't that the word I was suppose to say

"Can you take us to our spot for an hour or so ,I just want to watch the waves crash and see that magical moon shimmering over the ocean"I asked him and he chuckled  but nodded.

"I could do that " he answered and opened the door for me ,once I was in he jogged over to his side ,got in and started the car and I watch as my house disappear from my eyes .

The next moments was quiet and awkward between Juan and I in the car only some music playing through the radio ,some song called "Since that night" by a lady called Judy Boucher.

Finally  Juan took a right and we drove into the parking lot of the beach .

He switched the car off and again we were left in  silence only the soft rhythm of the current song on the radio.

"All my life ,I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God ,that I . ..I finally found you ,All my life I prayed for someone like you  yes I pray that you do love me to"

Funny thing is, I never prayed for someone like Juan,but I do thank God everyday ,that I have him.

"You're really quiet" Juan finally spoke up ,interrupting the silence and my thoughts .

"I'm just thinking "I told him looking up to him.

"About " he pry.

"You"I said honestly .