CAPITULO CINCUENTA Y SIETE (Chapter 57)

AN:This is one week later

Juan's POV

It's been one damn week since I last saw and spoke to Annalisa.

One week that's been driving me absolutely insane.

The want and the longing for her has been driving me  up against the walls .How did I survive without  her all the time didn't know her .

That's a question I'd pay all the money that was on my name  to get answered.

Because I swear I can't survive now.

I took a deep breath and  threw my phone on the table before swinging my legs off from the couch . I sighed deeply and ran my hands over my head and face.

I had to find myself something to keep me busy .Or else ...I swear I might throw something through the screen of the TV and I might not soon have the money to buy a new one ..I didn't even know if I had job any more .Who am I kidding I didn't even know if I had a career anymore

Before I knew it I grabbed the phone and even if I know what I'll be hearing  I  dialed Annalisa's number again which was probably the one hundred time..I won't be surprise if was more than that.

The pain in my heart just intensifies when I hear the same old darn tune.

Yeah you guessed it "The  number you have dialed is  not available.."

I stood up from the couch after I ended the call I tried to make and head to the kitchen and opened the fridge and pulled out a beer ,opened it and tossed the cold liquid down my throat. If only beer soothed a broken heart

I guess I should be thankful for at least still  being able to  call her mine..I can't believe I was this close to losing her about week ago,I knew she didn't want to break up with me  she wanted to protect me but I didn't need protection  ,I needed her .

I pressed my foot on the bin pedal making the lid pop up and throw the empty bottle in it ,along with the rest of the shit that was in there,yes the restraining papers I received as well.

I tore it to shreds after I came to the part where it says  I have to stay away from Annalisa or I'll be taken into custody, if I come into 100 yards from her ,there'll be a arrest made or what kind of formal way it stated for me I'm not allowed to see Annalisa or the cops hand me my ass ,behind bars..

What will I do.

I wanted to reach out for another beer but instead I closed the fridge .I needed advice and not Darell's advice  ,as much as I appreciate it..I need someone to talk to .

I bit the inside of my mouth and went to living room picked up the phone  and scrolled through my contacts and pressed dial. After a few rings it was answered.

"Hola mama(Hey Mama).

Maybe mama will know what I can do .

Juan, mi hijo.. como estas(Juan ,my son ..how are you ).