CAPÍTULO DIEZ ( CHAPTER 10)

Annalisa's POV

When I made it home ,of cause my father was ready to bite my head off ,but I lied and told him I was at Sammy's the whole night and because I spend many nights there before he let me off .

I showered and washed my hair ,now feeling refreshed in my wooly tracksuit and messy bun .

My eyes fell on the black hoodie laying on my bed and I wanted to reach out to it but my phone rang .

I sighed and pulled it out of  the charger.

"Sammy".

" Lisa!oh my god are you OK ,I was so worried" . Was she really.

"I'm fine Sammy"

"I called you multiple times last night, your phone was off ,I was so worried ,I called your house phone but when your dad answered I knew you weren't there .

" What did you say to him?"If she talked to my father about me ,he knew I was lying to him about being at her house.

"I hung up,where were you?,I'm so sorry that I left you there ,Darell was just ..never mind ,tell me about you"

I wasn't in the mood for Sammy ,I knew I probably couldn't be mad  at her for always ,she was my only friend.

"There's nothing to tell ,I stayed for a bit after you left,got bored and grabbed a cab home ".
I just couldn't bring myself to tell her about Mr Ariaz,there probably wasn't anything to tell anyway just ,a nice teacher helping a student out .

" Well Darell was absolutely amazing, I'm telling you I'm done with high school boys " .

Sammy went on and on about her amazing night, how this" Darell" treated her ,and how fun he was in bed .

I zoned her out ,she probably didn't even notice because she was daydreaming about  her evening,
and morning .

I thought back to my night.

" You little bitch " .I closed my eyes flinching at his words.

"Watch out!" .I never felt so scared in my whole life ,I thought he was going to kill both Mr Ariaz and I ,when he reached out for that knife .

" Niña(girl) ,Its OK ,he's not going to hurt you lo prometo(I promise) ."

I never felt more safe than I did ,that moment when Mr Ariaz placed his arms around me .