CAPITULO CAURENTA Y NUEVE (Chapter 49)

Hello people this chapter will be from both Annalisas's and Juan's POV ,I'll be switching every now and then ,so pay close attention..Also hold onto your hats!!Its about to to be one hell of a chapter!!!.

Juan's POV

8:30 which meant first period of the day .

Which also meant Annalisa is also in Sandra's class now.

I can only imagine how uncomfortable she must be feeling now,the looks Sandra is throwing her  and like I know her, the unasked for comments.

If Annalisa haven't been through enough ,I go and fuck things up even more .

But what I still can't get over my heart is the fact that Sa..

"Senor Ariaz.." (Mr Ariaz).

Hearing my name from one for the students  pulled me from my train of thoughts, or rather the thoughts that's been driving me  crazy ..Last night  I was this close to drinking myself to a pulp and then probably do some more crazy shit but I decided not to call Darell  and not drink ..So instead I went home ,thought long and hard and I decided I'm going to tell Annalisa the  real reason why I canceled our date night,she deserves to know what happened that day ,but I'm terrified to tell her what took place between  these four walls,I'm terrified of her reaction,what if I lose her ,what if she doesn't believe me when I tell her ,she came onto me ,But I wasn't going to back down.,First break should come quickly , she deserves  to know that she's..

"Senor Ariaz"(Mr Ariaz).

•°•°•°•°•

Annalisa's POV

I took the last desk ,in the deepest corner ,why because I didn't feel like facing the woman who holds my future in her hands,and not just that ,I didn't feel like sitting next to Sammy either ,she was kind of in a bad mood .

Earlier when I arrived at school she was already here ,which was quite a surprise to me ,Sammy's never this early ..but she said she had to meet up with the principal to discuss this year's ,year book..Trust me Sammy will literally arrange for a photographer to do full body shots because she always wants to look her best in all her photos,which mean full body shots,so no one will forget the girl with the amazing figure ..But I guess when she asked ,the principal said no,because Sammy's in a foul mood ,I asked her why she didn't pick up her phone when I so desperately needed her she told me she and her mother had an huge argument and she thought its her mother calling and she called one of her go-to guys when times get to much for her  ,and then made an excuse that she needs to be somewhere  and then she stormed off .