Typical Nerd, Typical A**hole

(Jimin pov)

Beep, Beep, Beep! 

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I grab my phone and turned off the painful noise. I sat up and rub my eyes and stretch my arms. it was time for school. I grab my glasses from my night table and went to the bathroom.

(Timeskip)

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I went back to my room and started to get ready. I wore a blue sweater, white skinny jeans, and all black converse. After that, I grab my stuff and ran downstairs to eat the breakfast my mom had left for me. She was never around. She never had time for me because she always had to work to make sure she could pay the bills and put food on the table for us. My dad left us 3 years ago and....it's all my fault. 

(Flashback)

"Jimin, how was school, honey?" my mother asked. We were all sitting at the dining table eating as a family.

It's all good. I got an A on the science quiz today. I said.

"That's my boy." My father said proudly and fist pumps me.

"How was your day appa and emmoa?" I ask.

"Work is busy as always. Today my boss fire someone just because she didn't have her work done by noon but it wasn't really her fault. It was the bosses fault for giving her so much paperwork. I don't think she would be able to finish all of that even if he gave her two days." Emmoa complained.

"That boss of yours is really....something. My day was pretty chill. Unlike your boss who spent the day giving out too much paperwork and firing people, my boss took everyone out for a round of drinks and he even paid for it." 

"Lucky you." my mother said slightly annoyed making me giggle. We were finally silent and I decided to finally tell my parents that I was...gay.

Emmoa, appa. I said quietly. They both look at me. You...two love me, right? I ask.

"Of course we do, Jimin. We love you no matter what." Emmoa said.

Even if...I might not be...straight? I ask with my head hung low. I hear a fork drop down on a plate.

"Jimin...what?" it was my father. I could feel the tears starting to build up but I didn't cry. I took a deep breath and raised my head slightly.

I-I....will you... I took a deep breath and raised my head completely and look at my father in his eyes that were filled with rage and unsureness. "Will you still love me....even if....I'm not straight?" I questioned.

"ARE YOU SAYING YOUR GAY?!" My father stood up from his chair and yelled.

"Honey...calm down." My mother said. "Jimin...of course we still love you. Your still our son, nothing has changed." She said.  I smiled at my mother's words.

"WHAT DO MEAN WE STILL LOVE HIM?! HE'S GAY! NO SON OF MINE IS ABOUT TO BE OUT GETTING F*CK BY SOME GUY! JIMIN....You're A GUY! A MAN! GOD MADE MEN TO BE WITH WOMAN! TO HAVE KIDS WITH A WOMAN, NOT TO F*CK SOME GUY IN HIS A**HOLE!" My father yelled and then my mother...slap him.

______________________

"Jimin!" I was woken out of my thoughts when I saw my friend Seokjin in front of me. I didn't realize that I had been thinking about this since I left the house. 

Oh, sorry, Jin hyung. I space out. What were you saying? I ask him. Jin hyung was one of my best friends. He was more like a second mother.

"What's up with you today? Are you feeling alright?" he asked.

I'm fine hyung, just a bit tired. I said.

"Yah! Did you stay up all night again? What were you doing this time? Studying, reading, watching drama's?" he asks.

Waiting. I said quietly. Jin hyung let out a sigh.

"You know...you can call me. I'll wait with you if you want. You don't have to be alone." he said sincerely.

Thanks, hyung. I said with a faint smile. Just then the bell rang and it was time to go to class. I was walking to class with Jin hyung when I accidentally bump into someone and fell. Jin ran to my side and check if I was okay, which I was. I look up to see who I ran into. It was Jungkook and the group of bad boys.

"Tsk, typical nerd," Jungkook said. I got a little annoyed and rolled my eye's before standing up and taking my stuff from Jin hyung.

Typical a**hole. I said to him and his friends before walking away with Jin hyung who was trying not to laugh.