"Sleepover" (pt.2)

(Author/third pov)

Jungkook gets into his bedroom and lock's the door without letting go of his baby. Their lips glided against each other, Jungkooks tongue explored Jimins sweet, wet mouth. Jungkook puts Jimin down on his bed and pushes his hands down his night shorts and boxers. He rubs Jimins butt before circling his middle finger around his hole. Jimin moaned into the kiss due to how sensitive he is down there. A pink layer was across his cheeks when Jungkook shoves his finger up his ass causing him to moan and pull away from the kiss. "Ah, Jung-Jungkook~"

"Shhh, baby. I'm going to make you feel so good," he replied before attacking Jimin's neck leaving pink marks. He took his finger out of Jimin and his shorts. He pulls them takes them off along with his boxers and shirt. Leaving Jimin in just his black thigh high socks. Immediately Jimin tried to cover up his body but Jungkook wouldn't let him.

"Don't hide yourself, baby, you're beautiful," Jungkook said and kiss him.

"Jungkookie, I need you," he said looking at his lover with pure eyes of lust and love.

"I know baby," Jungkook said before kissing Jimin again. Jimins hands trailed down to Jungkooks pants while Jungkooks hands moved down to his hard member. Jungkook touches him shameless making Jimin let out soft moans. Jungkook couldn't believe unbelieve sexy he sounded. He wanted more. He quickly strip down making Jimin eyes widen. Jungkook's abs and d*ck was on full display for him. "Like what you see?" Jungkook asks before getting back on top of him. He nodded his head and Jungkook smiled and gave him a quick peck on the lips before making Jimin suck his fingers. After Jimin got them all wet then he stuck them inside Jimin's pink puff hole.

"OH! J-Jungkook it hurts!" He said.

"Sshhh...the pain will go away soon." Just like Jungkook said the pain soon went away and Jimin needed Jungkook inside of him.

"K-Kookie...p-put it in~," he said making Jungkook's heart beat fast at how sexy he sounded. Jungkook smirk before spitting on his own cock to make it slide in easier.

"Breath baby," Jungkook said as he began to push his length into his lover. Jungkook kiss Jimin to distract him from the pain. When he was all the way in, he stops kissing Jimin and started to move. Jimins moans were like music to his ears. He pushes in and out to Jimin causing him to feel extremely good. Then Jungkook hit that one spot.

"OH FUCK!" Jimin moaned and tightened his grip around Jungkook and his d*ck. Jungkook had found Jimin's sweet spot and was about to ram into him hitting that spot every time. Jungkook pushes into Jimin at 100 m/h causing the boy to moan into the kiss. The way Jungkook was f*cking him was amazing, he felt so high like he was floating and would never come down again.

"KOOKIE! YES! MORE! AH, AH, AH!"

"Y-you...like that...baby," Jungkook said between each of his powerful thrust.

"Y-YES! AW, AHH!  F*CK!" Jimin clench his tight hole around his boyfriends cock making Jungkook groan.

"F*ck Jimin...do that again." He groaned. Jimin did what he ask and did it three more times bring extreme pleasure to his boyfriend.

"J-JUNGKOOK! I-I LOVE YOU!"

"I love you too baby!" Jungkook said and gave him a sloppy kiss before pulling away and continue to make him feel good.

"AHHH~ YES! MMM...AHHAHHAH....J-JUNGKOOK! I-I WANNA...AH...I WANNA C-CUM! S-SO AHH BAD!"

"BEG FOR IT! BEG AND I'LL LET YOU CUM!" Jungkook wanted to see how hot and sexy Jimin look when he came but he also wanted to tease him.

"MMM...K-KOOKIE! P-PLESE LET ME CUM! AHH...Y-YOUR D*CK IS TOO....AHAHH...F*CKING GOOD! P-PLEASE DADDY! AHHHH...I WANNA~ AHHH~ CUM F-FROM YOU'RE...AHH....AHHH....D*CK! P-PLEASE LET ME CUM! AHHHH...MMMM....AHHH!" Jungkook smirk. He felt his d*ck twitch. He couldn't believe that someone could say such dirty words and still look so cute and innocent.

"O-Okay baby! Y-you can cum!" With one last pound, Jimin came all over his and Jungkooks chest. Jungkook gave it to him 3 more times before filling his boyfriend with his hot seed. They were breathing heavily while smiling at each other. Jungkook pulled out and lays right beside his lover. He throws a sheet over them and holds Jimin tightly. "T-That was fun. You were so f*cking cute Jimin."

"I-I...like it," Jimin said softly but just enough for Jungkook to hear.

"I like it too. You were sot hot and sexy."

"M-my socks better not be stained with your cum..." Jimin said making Jungkook laugh tiredly.

"You look hot with those on by the way. I had to f*ck you while you were in them."

"S-shut up," Jimin said cutely before the two of them fell asleep. They were lucky that tomorrow was a holiday for them and they didn't have to go to school.