Date

(Jimin pov)

What?! I said. I didn't believe what he was saying.

"Go on a date with me," he said again.

W-why? I ask trying not to blush. Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

"Every since first met you, I've always wanted to know about you. Your different but in a good way, so, will you go on a date with me?" I didn't know what to say so I just nod my head making him smile.

(The Next Day)

I was about to get dress for my date with Jungkook but then I remembered I had some socks I wanted Jin-hyung opinion on. I went to my dresser and took out some white socks with lace at the top. I took a picture and send it to Jin-hyung.

_______________________

Jimin: Look good?

Jungkook: Hell Yeah!

Jungkook: Is that what your wearing for our date??

Jungkook: I like it....

Jimin: SH*T THAT WASN'T MEANT FOR U!

Jimin: It was meant for JIN-HYUNG!

Jimin: WHY DOES BOTH OF YOUR NAMES HAVE TO START WITH J!!!!

Jungkook: Where that on our date...

Jimin: NOOO!

Jungkook: But you look so good in it

Jimin: Pervert!!!!

Jungkook:

_______________________

I put my phone down and got dress. I wore dark my blue jeans, a red sweater, and converses. I grab my phone and text my mom before leaving and going to Jungkook's house. 

(Timeskip)

I finally got to his house. I was about to press the doorbell when I heard shouting coming from inside, it was a woman's voice and Jungkook's voice. I hesitated but just then the door open and out walk Jungkook. "Let's go," he said annoyed and grabbing my hand.

(Timeskip)

Jungkook took me an Ice cream parlor not too far from the park. Are...you okay? I ask him.

"Yeah...just another stupid argument with my mom. She makes such a big deal out of everything," he said.

What was it about? I ask.

"About when I'm going to find the perfect girl. When am I going to get married? When am I going to move out and have kids? Stupid bullsh*t like that. She...doesn't get it or more like she doesn't except it." he said. I look at him confusingly. "I'm gay. She doesn't accept it and because of that she trick herself into believing it's 'just a faze.'" he said. I felt bad for Jungkook. My dad didn't accept the fact I was gay and that lead to him walking out on us. In a way, I could relate.

What about your dad? I ask.

"Doesn't give two sh*t about it. All that matters to him is his business." I grab Jungkook's hand and rub circles on it with my thumb.

It's going to be alright." I said. "If it helps I accept you, your friends except you. There are people out there that accept you, you just gotta find them and stick with them. I said smiling at him and letting go of his bigger and soft hand but he quickly grabs my hand back and intertwines our fingers. I blush.

"Thanks, angel," Jungkook said to me. "But, I am mad at you for not wearing those sexy socks," he whispered but just enough so I could hear it. I blush even harder and let go of his hand. We then went to an arcade and play some games.

Holy sh*t, your good. I said surprise making him chuckle a little.

"Thanks, but you're horrible at this." I gave Jungkook a death glare which only made him laugh.

A**hole. I said and walking away to another game.

"It's not my fault your bad," he whined and laugh.

(Timeskip)

It was 5:00 in the afternoon now. We had spent almost all day together.  At the end of our date, Jungkook took me home. "So, did you have fun on our date?" he asked as I got off his motorcycle.

Mmmm..., I said making him slightly annoyed. I giggled softly. Y-yes...I did. I said bearly audible. He smiled and kissed me lightly on the forehead making me blush harder than I already was.

"Good. Bye, angel. Let's do this again sometimes." he said before walking away.

What the hell is wrong with me?! What the hell is he doing to me?!