Mr.Jeon

(Jimin pov)

I woke up with Kookie sleeping right next to me. He looks so peaceful in his sleep. He had his arms wrap around my waist loosely so it was easy to get out of his grip. I got up and took a shower before getting ready.

(10 mins later)

After I was ready I was in the kitchen cooking food for me and for my boyfriend. Right when I was about to finish the omelet I was making, I felt two arms slip around my waist. "Morning baby," Jungkook said in the crook of my neck.

"Morning." He kisses my cheek softly.

"What are you making?" he asks.

"Waffles, omelets, and bacon," I said as I put the omelet on a plate.

"Okay. I'll go get ready."

"Alright."

"Oh and by the way..." he said in my ear. Kook ran his cold hands up my thigh making me shiver from his cold touch. "You look good in a skirt," he said before going to get ready.

I was wearing one of my favorite outfits. A white shirt, black skirt, and black and white thigh high socks.

 A white shirt, black skirt, and black and white thigh high socks

I should have seen this coming. After Jungkook got dress we ate breakfast and watch movies together. I was sitting in between his legs on the couch while we were wrap up in blankets. Jungkook hands were all over my waist, hips,  and thighs. "J-Jungkook stop touching me and k-keep y-your hands in on solid place," I tell him. 

"Fine." Jungkook said as he place his hands on my d*ck making me flinch.

"What the-"

"You said I had to keep my hands in one solid place and it feels like right now your hard, baby," Jungkook said. He starts to rub his hands up and down my d*ck before I could even say anything. He flips my skirt up and starts to touch me more causing me to moan.

"Ah~ K-Kookie...stop...mmm"

"Your wearing panties?! Ooo...they look good on you." He whispers into my ears. "You should wear them more often baby."

"Ah...I-I only wear them w-when...Ah ah...when I wear s-skirts...mmm..ah,ah,ah,ah...Ugh! K-kookie...st-stop~"

"I know how much you like this baby and I'm hard too, so let's just do it and both get off our highs," Jungkook said. He stops touching me and pulled down the sweatpants and boxers he was wearing.

"J-Jungkook...no~ what if my mom comes in?" I ask.

"That's why we have a blanket to cover us up, baby. It'll be fine, I promise." he moves the back of my pantie to the side before lifting me up under the blanket and placing me on his cock.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" I moan loudly.

"Your voice is so beautiful baby," Jungkook says. "Start riding." I do what he says and start to move up and down on his hard member while he plays with one of my nipples and rubs my thigh. I couldn't help but moan out to the sloppy sounds of our skins beating together.

"Ah~ Jungkook~" suddenly I start to speed up making him groan more and I moan out more.  

"You like that baby?" he asks.

"Y-yes daddy!" Jungkook places his hands on the bottom of my thighs. He lifts me up slightly off his d*ck and rams me back down over and over again. "AH,AH, M-MORE! Y-YES DADDY! AH KOOK! RIGHT THERE YES BABY! D-DON'T ST-STOP AH, AH, D-DADDY!" We continue to make love and after a while, I could feel a familiar feeling in my stomach. "D-daddy I need to-"

"I'll fill you up inside baby. Cum for daddy," he says. I cum hard all over the blanket while Jungkook fills me up inside with his seed. We were both panting heavily. Jungkook lifts me off him and kisses me passionately. "Let's get cleaned up before your mom comes back.

(Timeskip)

After we get cleaned up, I wipe off the couch and put the blanket to wash. Kook lays down on the other couch and I lay down on top of him and listen to his heartbeat. "This is my favorite sound," I say.

"What is?" he asks.

"Your heartbeat. I like hearing it." Jungkook smiles and places a soft kiss on my forehead. I heard keys jingling. I look up and see the door open up. "Hi, mom," I say as she walks in.

"Hey, you two." 

"How was work Ms.Park?" Jungkook asks.

"Stressful but don't worry I'll be fine."

"Mom..."

"No, Jimin. We've been through this too many times. I'm going to go take a bath. By the way Jungkook, Your dad is going to come over here. He said he wants to talk."

"Oh, okay," Jungkook says. My mom goes upstairs to go take a shower and leaves me and Jungkook alone. "Hey, baby? What did your mom mean when she said-"

"My mom works really hard kookie. She works so hard to provide for me, I-I wanna h-help her but she won't let me and I-I don't know what t-to do?" 

"Awe baby please don't cry. I know how important your mom is to you. I'll try to help you two." 

"Y-You can't baby, this is our problem," I say.

"Jimin, your problems are my problems. You'll never walk alone baby, I'm right here." Jungkook says before kissing me softly on my lips. There was a sudden knock at the door causing us to break the kiss. I get up and open the door.

"Hi, I'm Jungkook's father."

"Dad..." I hear Jungkook say. I move aside and let Mr.Jeon in. Jungkook immediately gets up and hugs his dad, crying into his chest while Mr.Jeon comforts him. I lock the door and go stand next to my mom who had just come down.

"Are you okay, son?! Did your mother hurt you?!" Mr.Jeon ask. 

(Author/third pov)

Jungkook nods his head and his dad comforts him even more. Jungkook pulls away and wipes his tears from his face. "D-dad, that's Park Jimin, my boyfriend, and that's his mom, Ms.Park," Jungkook says. Mr.Jeon shakes their hands and they all sit down on the couch. Jungkook and Jimin sit down together and lock their hands tightly together. While Mr.Jeon and Ms.Park sit on the other couch. 

"Ms.Park, I'd like to thank you for allowing my son to stay here," Mr.Jeon said.

"Oh, there's no need to thank me. I just wanted to make sure that Jungkook was safe from his mother." Ms.Park replied.

"I'm a terrible father, I put myself before my son. I should have been watching out for you Jungkook, I'm sorry." Mr.Jeon says to Jungkook.

"You're not a bad dad. You've always supported me and it's not your fault that mom's a whore."

"Jungkook! Stop cursing!" Jimin says hitting Jungkook and making him smile.

"S-sorry baby," Jungkook says and kisses Jimin's head softly. Ms.Park and Mr.Jeon just smile at the couple.

"Mr.Jeon, what are you going to do now?" Ms.Park ask.

"I've already decided to get a divorce. I don't want my son to suffer from such abuse."

"That's good but I also want to make sure that your okay, emotional. I know it must be very hard for you."

"Thank you. I think I'll be fine. It'll just take time." 

"That's good."

"Is it alright if I take you guys out for dinner?" Mr.jeon ask.

"I don't mind," Ms.Park said. That night Jungkook, Jimin, Mr.Jeon, and Ms.Park all went out to eat and got to know each other a little better. Jungkook had to stop his dad from flirting with his boyfriend's mom a couple of times but other than that everything was...perfect.