Epilogue

(Jimin pov)

I walk into mine and Jungkook's house. We've been dating for 3 years now and we moved in together. I take off my shoes and almost dive onto my couch. Lately, Jungkook has been acting very strange. He always seems like he's deep in thought or something, I told him that he could always talk to me but hasn't really said anything to me. I hope he's okay.

(Jungkook pov)

"How about this one?" Ms.Park showed me. I took a look at it and even though it was pretty, it wasn't the right one.

"It's pretty but...not good enough," I told her. We've been in this store for the past 45 minutes but nothing looks good enough to me. I walk past one of the stands and then I saw it. "This one," I said staring it down.

"Woah....that's...Woah!" Ms.Park said.

"This is it. Excuse me, sir?" I called out to the worker.

"Yes? How can I help you?" He asks. I pointed to the one I wanted.

"Can I see this one please?" I ask. The worker smile before taking it out and placing it in front of me and wow...it look even more beautiful. "I'll take it," I said.

"Sure thing sir." The worker said.

"He's going to love it Jungkook," Ms.Park said.

"I hope so."

(Timeskip)

(Author/third pov)

Jungkook walks into the house. It was almost 9 PM when he came in and Jimin was sitting at the dining table waiting for him. "Hey, baby." Jungkook greeted him.

"Hey, how was your day?" Jimin asks.

"Great! How about you?"

"A little stressful but nothing I can't take. Luckily tomorrow I have my day off." He said.

"That's great. Get dress I wanna take you somewhere." Jungkook said. "Here put these on." Jungkook handed him a bag filled with clothes.

"Why?" Jimin asks.

"I need to take you somewhere, trust me." Jimin looks at him for a while before letting out a sigh and going to get dress in the clothes.

(10 minutes later)

Jimin walks out looking like a God. "Damn, my baby boy is so sexy," Jungkook said making Jimin blush and giggle.

"Shut up." He said. "Now, what's up with this?" Jimin held a black blindfold in his hands. Jungkook walks over to him and wraps the blindfold around his eyes. "J-Jungkook..."

"Sshhh...baby. Relax, I'm not going to do anything to you...maybe." Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ears. Jungkook takes Jimin's hand and leads him out of their house and into his car.

"W-where are we going?" Jimin asks as Jungkook started to drive.

"You'll see soon." He just said. Jimin's mind race with excitement and wonder of where Jungkook was taking him. When they finally got to there destination, Jungkook helps Jimin out of the car.

"Jungkook..."

"You trust me right?" Jungkook asks.

"With my life and heart," Jimin replied.

"Good, then calm down baby." Jungkook's soft but husky voice made Jimin shiver with excitement. Jungkook leads him to a secret place in the park. Jungkook took off Jimin's blindfold leaving him in shock. Lights made a pathway for him. He looks at Jungkook in disbelief.