Partners

Jungkook was now in social studies sitting through the most boring lesson. He never understands how nerds got this stuff. He was on the brink of sleep until the person in front of him turned around and drop a note on his desk. Jungkook read the note. It was by one of the many girls that wanted to sleep with him and be in a relationship with him. Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Jungkook, and Taehyung would get numerous amount of love letters from girls. Girls eighter flirt with them,  gave them sexy looks, or naughty pictures of themselves. They were( as the boys describe it) cheap sl*t's looking to f*ck and the boys weren't interested. If girls weren't sl*t's then they had crushes on the boys and would give them love letters and chocolate's to show their love for the boy's, however, they rejected them too. It might have been because Yoongi and Hoseok were dating, and Namjoon and Taehyung both had their eyes on someone. As for Jungkook...he didn't care but...that nerd from this morning...was burning in his mind.

(Jungkook pov)

The bell rang dismissing us from class. I got up from my seat and rip up the letter I got. I through it away and walk out of the classroom. "What's wrong with you, kook? You've been oddly quiet today." Yoongi hyung pointed out.

I'm just thinking that's all. I shrugged.

"Wow, Jungkook is using his brain," Taehyung said in disbelief making them chuckle lightly.

Shut up, Taehyung. I said as we made our way to the cafeteria and sat down at our table. I notice the nerd from this morning was there with his friend. I couldn't help but stare. Now that I think about it, he's the only person outside of my friends that's curse or put up and attitude towards me. Most people just back off or just say sorry and leave but he...he speaks his mind. I try not to stare too much and evert my eyes back to my friends but I can't help but look at him. He doesn't actually look that bad for a nerd. He's small and his cheeks look soft. His thighs are bulging and he's got a nice ass from what I can tell but his lips are so f*cking plump. WAIT...JUNGKOOK WTF ARE YOU THINKING?! I stop my self from staring at the nerd and back at my friends.

(Jimin pov)

"He stop staring at you." Jin hyung whispered to me. I let out a breath of relief. "Jimin...were you scared?" Jin hyung ask.

Not really. He was just kinda making me feel uncomfortable. I explained.

" I still can't believe you called him an a**hole this morning. It was kinda funny to see their reactions but that language was unspeakable Jimin. Where did you learn such horrible words from? Who dared to poison my baby?!" He ask making me laugh. There he goes again with the second kind of mother trait.

(Timeskip)

The bell rang singling that lunch was over. Me and Jin got up and throw away all our trash and once more I ran into Jungkook. "Wow, this is the second time this has happened today." Jin hyung said helping me up.

"It's not my fault. You have glasses, use them." Jungkook said harshly.

You have a brain, use it. I said. I could tell I surprised not just Jungkook but his friends and Jin hyung who looks like he was about to die trying to hold back his laughter.  Let's go hyung. I said and walk away from Jungkook and his friends. As soon as we were far away from Jungkook and his friends Jin burst out laughing.

"Jimin...your so mean. How can you be so upfront like that?" Jin said wiping fake tears from his eyes.

To be fair, he insulted me first. It's not my fault. Jin hyung just laughs as we split up and went to our separate classes. I sat down at my desk and waited for all the other students to come in. After everyone was in the teacher said that he was assigning study partners and I, Park Jimin, had to end up with the one and only...Jeon Jungkook.

(Timeskip)

The bell rang dismissing us from the last class of the day. I carried all my stuff and walk to my locker. I opened it only for Jungkook to come and slam it close causing me to jump a little. "Listen, nerd, I'll study with you but I get to chose the place and the time. Got it?" He said I was kinda to focus on the fact that he was so close to me that I could smell his expensive cologne.

W-whatever. I said trying to not lose myself in his smell. I don't know what happen but Jungkook moved closer to me for some reason. He lends down to my ear and said something, that made me blush. Then he moved away and smiled before leaving me there.

"I love the way you rebel from me, angle." were the words that left Jungkook's mouth.