Tears & Blush

(Jimin pov)

I decided to skip my first class and go look for Jin hyung. I needed to find him and tell him what just happened. I decided to go to the roof of the school because that's where we go when we need time to ourselves. I got up to the roof and saw Jin hyung. Jin hyung! I called out walking over towards him. When I got closer I notice that he was crying. I quickly drop to my knees and hug him tight. What's wrong, hyung?! I ask as he cries into my shoulder.

"J-Jimin..." he cried.

You can tell me anything hyung. I'm right here, let it out.

"It's...m-my dad, Jimin! H-he's in the hospital a-and I don't k-know why!" he cried harder.

Have you called your mom?! I ask worryingly.

"Yes,b-but she won't tell me why! J-Jimin, I'm soo worried!" he said as he cried.

Me too, hyung. My dad walk out on me when I was 13th, your dad was kinda like a father figure for me. He was there when my dad wasn't. I know how you feel Jinnie. He's almost like a dad to me and I know that everything will be alright. I'm here for you. I told him while hugging him harder.

Thank you, Jimin.

(Timeskip)

We both decided to skip some of our classes and just chill on the roof, mostly talking about some of our old childhood memories. Umm...hyung? I said starting to blush lightly.

"Yes, Minnie? Why are you blushing?!" he said.

Um...because...I-I got m-my- before I could finish he cut me off.

"DON'T TELL ME YOU GOT YOUR VIRGINITY TAKEN?! BY WHO?! WHEN?! WHERE?! HOW?! WAS IT BIG?! DID YOU LIKE IT?! WERE THEY GENITAL?! ARE YOU HURT?! DID YOU USE PROTECTION?! WHOEVER DID THIS IS GOING TO DIE! QUICK WHAT'S 2 + 2?!"

What does math have to do with any of that?! I ask. And...I'm still a virgin, that's not what happened, you dummy. I said playfully hitting him.

"Oh, thank god. I thought someone had ruined my child for a second," he said making me laugh at his mother complex. "So, what really happened?" I started to blush again.

I-I got my first....k-kiss taken. I said.

"What?!" Jin hyung shouted. He started to shake my back and forth. "When?! Where?! By who?!" He finally stops shaking me giving me time to tell him everything. "Damn...my baby got kiss by the bad boy, Jeon Jungkook. I'm so proud of you! Does that mean you two are a thing now?" 

I-I'm not sure hyungie. H-he just said that I was his. I don't know if that was his way of asking me to be his b-boyfriend.

"Can I ask you something Chim?" he said. I look at him and nodded my head."Do you...love him?" he asks making me blush.

I-I don't know, hyungie. I said. He just...makes me feel all weird and shy.

"Well, when you know, promise to tell me and Mama Park?" he said making me giggle. 

I promise. You two shall be the first to know.