Exams

(Author/ third pov)

The boys could feel the tension and pressure as soon as they step into school. It wasn't even time for the exams yet they could feel how scared everyone was. "Okay, maybe we should review really quick," Hoseok said.

"Agreed." They all said at once. Jin and Jimin started to go over things with them. Then the bell rang. 

"Okay, we got this," Jin said.

"Good luck everyone," Taehyung said. Jimin and Jungkook shared a kiss for good luck and everyone went there separate ways.

(Pause! Everyone needs to read this really quick before reading the rest of this!)

How long is the Korean SAT Subject Test?

The Korean SAT Subject Test assesses your reading and listening comprehension skills. You will be expected to understand Korean as it is written, as well as how it is used in ordinary conversation. The test contains 80 to 85 multiple-choice questions. It also features a 20-minute listening/usage section.

How long is the SAT Math 2 Subject Test?

Like all the SAT Subject Tests, the Math Level 2 test is 60 minutes long. In this hour, it asks you to answer 50 questions.

How long does 3 SAT subject tests take?

A Subject Test Is Done in an HourEach subject test, which is a multiple-choice exam, lasts for one hour. Students can take up to three subject tests during one testing date. The AP tests are a tougher process. They are each three hours long and include multiple choice and essay prompts.

( I made you read all of this is because I don't want anyone to say anything like "oh why the hell is Jimin on question 37?!" or something like that and because....damn. Ps. They're doing the math test, You may continue!)

(Timeskip)

(Jimin pov)

I was on question 37 and damn...I'M STRUGGLING!

F*CK IS THIS! I'm so confused!

(Taehyung pov)