Her

(Jungkook pov)

I woke up hugging my boyfriend's nude body. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. I kiss his crown before getting up and getting ready. It's been a while now since we've been on a date. Maybe I can take him out today but...his ass might hurt from last night!

(10 minutes later)

I felt arms wrap around my waist. "Good morning baby," I say.

"M-moring kookie..." I turn around and kiss my sleepy baby. He was dress in my white t-shirt and his black thigh socks which made him look extremely cute.

"Is your back and ass okay?"

"No! I can barely walk! I fell out of your bed, I'm surprised you didn't hear a loud thud."

"Sorry baby," I said and kiss his cheek. "I made breakfast," I said before lifting him onto the counter and giving him his breakfast.

"Thanks, asshole." He said.

"Asshole?! What did I do?!"

"You're the reason why I can't walk!" I just laugh at him.

"But you like it. You even said you did." Jimin just starts blushing.

"But I didn't know that my back and my ass was going to hurt this bad."

"Sorry."

"Y-you took my virginity, y' know." He says quietly. "I-I'm...happy...I lost it to you a-and not some random guy or whatever."

"Thanks, baby. I'm happy too." After we were done eating Jimin went to go take a shower and I cleaned up. When he was done showering we cuddle on the couch and watch movies together.

(Timeskip)

I heard keys jingling and the front door being unlocked. Oh, sh*t! All hell is about to break loose and..Jimin's here too. Oh well, guess, I'll just have to face it like a man. "Jungkook! I'm back from my trip!" I heard my mother call (His house has two living rooms btw. He's in the second on so he's not by the front door.)

"Is that your mother?" Jimin whispers to me.

"Yeah, don't worry baby. I don't care if she sees us. I don't care if she doesn't except me being with you...all I need is you." I whisper to him. Jimin plants a kiss on my lips. I kiss him back with just as much passion. I want my mom to come in here and see this. I want her to know that this isn't just some dumb faze and that it's really who I am.

"Jung-" Me and Jimin stop kissing and turned to look at my mother.

"Hey, mom. How's was your trip?" I ask causal.

"J-...." My mom lets out a heavy sigh. "JEON JUNGKOOK WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" My mom yells. I felt Jimin jump a little. I kiss his cheek quickly before getting up and going over to my mom. "WHO IS THIS BOY?!"

"His name is Park Jimin and he's my boyfriend."

"BOYFRIEND?! BOYFRIEND?! JUNGKOOK HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?! BEING GAY IS WRONG HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"

"HOW CAN I DO THIS TO YOU?! GOD DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF?! IT'S LIKE EVERYTHING IS ABOUT YOU! LIKE THE WORLD EVOLVES AROUND YOU! JIMIN IS MY BOYFRIEND WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT AND I DON'T CARE IF BEING GAY IS WRONG IT'S WHO I AM!"

"NO! STOP IT!" My mother slaps me right across my face hard. "YOU ARE CORRUPTED! JUNGKOOK ARE YOU INSAN! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" My mother slaps me again. "HOW CAN YOU BE MY SON?! IS IT BECAUSE OF THAT GAY SL*T?! IS HE THE REASON WHY YOU'RE DOING THIS?!

"DON'T CALL HIM THAT! IF ANYONE THE SL*T IT'S YOU! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU CHEATED ON DAD?! 10, 20, 30 TIMES! DAD HAS NEVER ONCE EVEN TOUCH OR LOOK AT ANOTHER WOMAN BUT YOU'VE BEEN ALL OVER OTHER GUYS! DAD HATES BEING IN THIS HOUSE BECAUSE OF YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES HE CAME HOME ONLY TO FOR ME TO TELL HIM THAT YOUR OUT AGING WITH ANOTHER "FRIEND"?! ONCE WHEN I WAS 12 I HAD TO COMFORT HIM BECAUSE YOU WERE UP IN YOUR ROOM MOANING YOUR SL*TY ASS OFF WITH SOME OTHER MAN! DAD WORKS ALL DAY JUST SO HE DOESN'T HAVE TO COME HOME AND SLEEP IN THE SAME BED THAT SO MANY OTHER MEN HAS SLEPT IN BECAUSE OF YOU!" I yelled at her.

"YOU WATCH YOUR TONGUE YOUNG MAN!" My mother slaps me again. "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK LIKE THAT TO YOUR MOTHER! MY PERSONAL LIFE IS NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!" She says and slaps me again. "YOU WILL DO AS I SAY AND DUMP THAT GAY SL*T! I WILL HAVE YOU MARRY OFF TO A FINE WOMAN!"

"NO!" My mother slaps me again.

"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME CHILD!" I saw my mother's hand rais to hit but she doesn't. I see Jimin holding her wrist.

"STOP! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He yells at my mother. "WHAT KIND OF MOTHER ARE YOU?! A MOTHER IS SOMEONE WHO SHOULD LOVE THEIR KIDS NO MATTER WHAT! YOU'RE A HORRIBLE MOTHER AND A HORRIBLE PERSON TOO! DON'T YOU DARE LAY ANOTHER HAND ON MY KOOKIE! " Jimin lets go of her hand.

"Y-YOU BRAT!"

"Let's go kookie." Jimin takes my hand and drags me with him up to my room. My mother yells stuff at us and follows up to my room. "Pack your stuff, you're coming to stay with me for a while. I'm not going to leave you in this house with your b*tch mother," he says. I quickly do what he says while Jimin argues with her.

"I'm done," I say quietly but just enough for Jimin to hear me. Jimin grabs his stuff and my hand and pulls me downstairs.

"JUNGKOOK GET BACK HERE! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?!" I didn't say anything I couldn't say anything.

"HE'S COMING WITH ME! I WON'T ALLOW MY BOYFRIEND TO STAY WITH SUCH AN ABUSIVE PERSON!" Jimin says for me and we leave.

(Timeskip)

(At Jimin's house)

We get to Jimin's house and he unlocks the door. "MY BABY IS HOME!" His mother says and comes running up to him and hug him tightly making him hiss and blush.

"M-mom stop." He whines.

"Oh hey, Jungkook."

"Hi, Ms.Park," I say. We walk in and put our stuff. Jimin and I sit next to each other on the couch while miss parks sit on the chair next to us.

"So...is there something you wanna tell me?" Ms.Park asks with a smirk and moving her eyebrows up and down.

"MOM! STOP!" Jimin blushes making me giggle and smile.

"Oh...Jimin doesn't lie to me. You know you can't hide anything from me and besides and I saw the way you were walking." She says making Jimin more embarrassed.

"He said he likes it," I told her.

"OOOO!"

"JUNGKOOK! WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT!" Jimin yells and hits me on the shoulder.

"She wanted to know."

"My god...both my mother and my boyfriend are crazy perverts." He says making me and Ms.Park laugh. "Anyway mom, is it okay if Jungkook stays here for a while?"

"Sure, I don't mind. Just as long as you two keep the noise down." Jimin hit's his mom on her shoulder. "W-what was that for?" She says pouting cutely like twelve year old.

"Aish...don't give me that," Jimin says.

"Okay, but why are you staying here Jungkook? I can see it in your eyes that somethings wrong. What happened?" Ms.Park ask. I couldn't help but start crying. Jimin hugged me and told her what happened.

(After explaining)

"Oh...Jungkook I'm sorry. Your mother is a b*tch."

"MOM! Watch your profanity!" Jimin yells at her making me smile a little.

"It's fine Jimin, she isn't wrong," I said.

"Jungkook, you can stay here. Can you call your dad I would like to talk to him." I nod my head before taking out my phone and calling my dad.

"Here," I said as I hand the phone to Ms.Park.

"Thank you," she said.

"C' mon let's go lay down," Jimin said and took me upstairs to his room. Everything is going to be alright...right?

Thank you so much for reading....this book is almost over.😭