Studying

(Author/ third pov)

Jungkook father filed for divorce but his ex-wife wasn't giving in. They went to court to see who would have full custody of Jungkook. In the end, the judge decided to make Jungkook chose who he wanted to go with and without even a second thought he chose his dad. In the end, Jungkook's mom was finally out of his life and his dad made a promise that he would spend more time with him. Everything was perfect.

(Jimin pov)

Me and Jin hyung walk into school like usual and once more everyone's eyes were still on me. It was now the end of the year. The only thing that was left to do was finals. We walk over to Jungkook and his friends. "Hey, baby." He said and bend down to kiss me. "Your ass okay?" My eyes widen. 

"His ass? Why wouldn't his a-wait...PARK JIMIN!" 

"Sh*t." I cursed.

"Namjoon hold my books." Jin handed Namjoon his book. Jin took pulled out a chancla (Spanish for shoe/slipper) from his back pocket.

"Jin, where did you get that from?!"

"I ALWAYS HAVE A CHANCLA ON ME!" Jin started to beat Jungkook's ass with it. Namjoon had to drop his books and help Yoongi hold him back from killing Jk with it. "Did you at lease use protection?!" He asks when he finally calms down. I and Jungkook look at each other before looking back at Jin and the others. Jungkook quickly grabs my hand and we ran. Jin broke loose from Namjoon and Yoongi's grip and followed us down the hall this time with 2 CHANCLA'S!

(Timeskip)

It was now lunchtime and to be honest, my ass still hurts from the ass whopping Jin gave me this morning. "Hey, how about tonight we all get together at my place so that way we can study?" Hoeseok ask. We all agreed that we would get together to study.

"By study, you guys mean you'll listen to me and Jimin as we explain things to you guys?" Jin asks. 

"Yes." they all said in unison.

(Timeskip)

"Mom, is it okay if I go over a friends house? Since finals are coming up we all want to study together." I told her.

"Sure. Did Jin beat your ass today?" my mom asks.

"How'd you know?"

"Because you were rubbing your ass when you came in today and I don't think you would let Jungkook do it to you again until your ass stops hurting." She says.

"It hurts so bad mommy!" I said as she laughs and hugs me.

"There, there. Now go pack up for this sleepover. I'll see if Jin wants a ride." she said. I ran up to my room and get everything I needed to stay the night. After I was pack and ready my m drop me and Jin hyung over at Hoeseok's place.

"Okay, guys. Let's study." Jin hyung says causing all of the others to groan. "Do you guys wanna fail?!" he yells at them.

"No, but do we really have to study right away?" Taehyung asks.

"Yes! There's a lot of information that you need to know." Jin hyung said. 

"How about this, we'll study for 20 minutes and we'll take breaks 20 minutes," I said.

"Fine. Let's do this." Namjoon and the others agreed. We started with math since that was our first test and to be honest...Namjoon is the only one that actually knows something!

(Timeskip)

"And that's it." Jin hyung said. It was now 11:41 and we were finally done with studying for the night. 

"Let's watch a movie." Taehyung said.

"No, thanks. I'm going to sleep." Yoongi said. He laid down on the couch and fell asleep instantly.

"Such an old man." Jungkook's says. "Come here, baby." I take a seat in-between his legs on the floor. We start to watch the movie and eat all types of Junk food. Pizza, soda, candy, you name it.

(Jungkook pov)

We're halfway through this horror film and Jimin is cling to me like his life is about to end. "Jimin, chill, It's only a movie." I told him.

"T-that's what they all say," he says making me laugh. Almost everyone is a sleep by now. It's only me, Taehyung, and the Namjin couple that are awake but Namjoon is slowly starting to fall asleep. "Wanna go to sleep baby?" I ask him. Jimin looks up at me with the cutest look. I kiss his lips softly.

"Yeah but I'll have nightmares," he said.

"It's okay. I'll hold you." I tell him after that everything went black.

Sorry that this chapter is so short! Thank you for all your love and support!❤❤❤