V.

Jimin was at the dining area, sitting on the chair waiting peacefully.

Rosé on the other hand was busy cooking.

As soon as she finished, she served the foods on the table.

"Is this even edible??" Jimin looked at it in disgust

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Is this even edible??" Jimin looked at it in disgust.

Rosé looked down in sadness.

"Aish, Sit down." Jimin stood up and went to the kitchen to be the one who'll cook instead.

Rosé pouted

Rosé pouted

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Here." Jimin served the foods and sat across Rosé.

"Woah, I didn't knew you know how to cook." Rosé said in amazement

"What's anything that I can't do? I can do everything you can't do."

"Tsk. Such a proud man."

I didn't know that Jimin has this soft side......Rosé suddenly thought as she smiled

The next morning.....At the School's gym.

Jimin was on his own dribbling the basketball and shooting it on the ring.

He dribbled it again and ran around despite being sweaty.

He was alone and he was tiring himself.

"You're too hard on yourself Park Jimin." Someone said

Jimin looked, only to see Yong Hwa.

"Oh Yong Hwa. What are you doing here?" Jimin asked him.

"I also want to play." Yong Hwa snatched the basketball from Jimin's hand and started dribbling

Now Jimin started using his defense.

But Yong Hwa had it already shot on the ring.

They both kept playing until they both got exhausted

They sat on the floor across each other,
Jimin took out his water bottle and drank from it and Yong Hwa wiped his face with a face towel.

"Jimin, I have to ask you something. Do you know that girl?" Yong Hwa asked

"Who?" Jimin replied

"Her name is Park Chaeyoung. She's joining my organization."

"Why are you asking that?" Jimin continued sipping his water.

"I just noticed that you and Seulgi are not so in good terms with her."

"Well. She deserved it."

"Why?"

"She's my half sister. She's the daughter of the mistress of my dad."

"Ah... now I get it. I...want her."

"Huh? What do you like from her, she's nothing but a mistress daughter."

"I just want her. I don't care about who she is. I want her to become my muse in the organization, I could see the potential in her."

"Yong Hwa.. you want to date her don't you?"

"Me? Date her? I'm not like you Park Jimin. What I mean is I just wanted to be closer to her and befriend her more."

"Well, you're going to just waste your time. There are other better muses out there than her."

"My decision's final and I'm just telling you this. You have to be in good terms with her, since we're friends and I want you to be the bridge between me and her."

"That's ridiculous."

"Please Park Jimin."

Jimin looked down as if contemplating.

That night......

Jimin went home and looked around, no sign of his father who was again busy of his business meetings and trips.

He went upstairs.

"Yah Park Chaeyoung! Where's dad?" Jimin was about to enter her room when he noticed that Rosè was already in her bed already flat tired.

Seriously, why do I have to take care of you in this age....this is so not me...Jimin thought as he decided to really enter her room.

He then placed on blanket on top of her.

Then for a moment, he stopped and looked at her face.

It's hard to admit it, but you look like an angel when you sleep.....Jimin thought.

The next morning......

Jimin fulfilled Yong Hwa's plead.

He fetched Yong Hwa from his place and finally brought him to their mansion.

Yong Hwa looked around and gasped in amazement.

"Your place is quite huge Jimin." Yong Hwa complimented

They finally entered the house and saw Rosé at the kitchen drinking water.

"Chaeyoung ah!" Yong Hwa called out to her.

Rosé turned around and her eyes widened with excitement.

"Yong Hwa sunbae?" Rosé was so shocked that she rushed towards him.

Jimin was about to go upstairs when Yong Hwa stopped him.

"Stay Jimin." Yong Hwa pulled him by his arm.

"Ow. What do you still want from me?" Jimin flinched in pain.

"I want both of you to go with me and see the constellations." Yong Hwa said

"Are you crazy? You two could do it together. Why do I have to be involved?"

"Because your sister is with me. You have to be with her in the process."

Jimin sighed and massaged his temples in frustration.

| end of Chapter |