XVIII.

Jimin woke up by the noise downstairs. Actually, He brought Jeongyeon home last night around 12 am.

So he actually didn't do anything with her. So he slept alone.

He instantly rose up from his bed and dashed downstairs.

"WHERE THE HELL IS MY DAUGHTER?!!!" His dad whined

"WHY DO YOU KEEP ON SEARCHING FOR HER?!! SHE'S JUST A DAUGHTER OF YOUR MISTRESS!!!" His mom shouted back

"What happened?" Jimin asked

"Jimin ah. You're father is really crazy, he keeps blaming me on why your half sister is missing." His mom went to his side.

"What?"

"Jimin... don't listen to your mother. I was just worried because Chaeyoung is missing since this morning, she isn't in her bed and there were no more clothes in her closet." His dad explained

"C-Chaeyoung is gone?" Jimin couldn't help but feel sad deep inside.

Suddenly, he couldn't hear his mom and dad bickering at all. His emotions started to overpower him.

His eyes started to get teary.

Do you have to leave like this?....He thought

Those small but precious moments he had with her had flashed back on his mind, that time during the breakfast, the constellations, and lastly during their first date.

He felt a sense of comfort and love with her, but now that she's gone, he suddenly felt empty like how he used to.

The next morning.....

Many students were cheering at the Huge auditorium.

It was another morning assembly that students usually undergo especially during the first day of month.

They were all anticipating for the performances.

Jimin together with Jeongyeon and his friends, Jin, Taehyung, Suga, Hoseok, Nam Joon, and Jungkook sat together as they waited for the performances.

When the performances finally started.....

"Woah...isn't that Park Chaeyoung?" Jin said

"She finally found her spotlight after using Yong Hwa...Wah such a whore." Hoseok mocked

Jimin looked at her and he felt his heart getting clenched.

****FASTFORWARD****

Bell Rings.....

Jimin planned to wait for Rosé outside her classroom, he made sure that Jeongyeon and the others weren't around anymore.

As Rosé came out and wore her backpack.... he then cleared his throat and approached her.

Rosé halted to a stop as she saw him, her eyes widened.

"Chae....we need to talk." Jimin told her with his now sincere eyes

"What is there to talk about Jimin?" Rosé was about to leave when Jimin gripped her wrist tightly

"Please...come back at the mansion....I'm not telling you this because of myself...I'm telling you this for the sake of dad who got so worried about you."

"Tell dad... that I don't want to be a bother towards him and to you and your mom.... besides, I'm just a mistress daughter, I can manage myself." Rosé then pulled her arm away from Jimin's grip then she walked away.

Jimin was left with a sad expression on his face.

****FASTFORWARD****

At the streets of Seoul....

Yong Hwa was walking together with Rosé... both of them were holding hands.

"Thank you for making me a performer Yong Hwa... that's what I always dreamed of ever since I was a child." Rosé said

"I know... I've always seen the potential in you. Congratulations for blowing up the stage awhile ago together with the girls."  Yong Hwa stopped and faced her.

"Thank you. I couldn't have done it without you."

"Chae.....I..Love You." Rosé's eyes widened by his words.

He slowly walked closer towards her,

"Ever since you entered my life, it became full of excitement. Both of us were very similar, I feel like I finally found my other half. I feel like I finally found someone whom I can connect to." Yong Hwa said

Little did they know that across the street, Jimin and Jeongyeon happened to pass by and they stopped as they saw them.

Jimin got triggered when Yong Hwa cupped Rosé's cheeks and caressed it softly.

Only I can caress that cheeks of hers....Jimin thought.

As soon as he saw Yong Hwa and Rosé kissing, he clenched his jaw and his fists tightly.

You've got to be kidding me....Jimin thought

This time, Jimin didn't feel any glimpse of sadness or misery at all.... he felt jealous and very very angry.

He immediately walked away, leaving Jeongyeon in a state of confusion.

                | end of Chapter |