XIX.

(Warning: Love Making scenes ahead, if you're not open minded about this then might as well skip to the next chapter)

Jimin actually went home at the mansion.

No one was around, his parents were out of town.

He took a whiskey and a shot glass.

He started drinking and drinking..

As he drank, that time when Yong Hwa caressed Rosé's cheeks and kissed her flashed back on his mind.

That's the time that he suddenly had the urge to cry.

When he had drank around 15 shots already.. he started dialing someone on his phone.

Rosé just got home to her apartment when she felt her phone vibrating.

She was speechless when she saw it was Jimin calling.

Ugh why do he keep on pestering me in going back to the apartment...She thought.

She then decided to answer it when... she heard sobs on the other line.

It was Jimin's.

"C-Chae.... I-I have a problemm.. pleasee.. I-I need you." He spoke in a half drunk half sobbing tone.

"Y-Yah... what's the problem?" Rosé fought the urge to sympathize but this time, she couldn't.

She decided to grab her leather jacket and hailed a taxi cab.

****FASTFORWARD****

She started to wonder as to what was the problem of Jimin, because it was the first time she heard him sob.

She set aside her issues with him and decided to at least help him as a sibling.

This time...she was already in front of the main door, and she started knocking.

The main door was opened, only to be greeted by Jimin's sullen face.

"Seriously, tell me what's the prob-....." She wasn't able to finish her question when Jimin grabbed her wrist and pulled her harshly towards him.

He forcefully cupped her cheeks and attached his lips on hers aggressively.

He then pushed the door behind her.

His kisses was unlike their first kiss before. Before, his kisses were passionate and loving with a little bit of biting.

This time, he was rough, he bit her lower lip to the point where it started bleeding.

He swirled and rolled his tongue on the insides of her mouth.

Rosé was struggling underneath him, she tried smacking his chest for him to stop but Jimin's the type of person who finishes what he started whenever he's with her.

He started to unbutton Rosé's first two buttons on her uniform.

His lips now travelled to her jaw down to her neck, he was now giving her neck gentle pecks.

Then for awhile he stopped and stared at her with his now intense and desiring look.

" Tell me.... Did he make love to you better than I am?" He asked in his husky deep voice.

"J-Jimin....what are you talking about?"

"You both kissed, and I saw both of you... well, I'll tell you ahead of time...I want to be the guy who can make love to you." He then smirked as he undressed himself.

Now he had no top on. This time he kissed Rosé again on her lips gently.

He then continued removing Rosé's top and they continued everything.

Just imagine that they were already undressed... Jimin carried her to his bedroom.

He placed her down on his bed and he then continued with his lovemaking.

Only sighs and moans could be heard everywhere especially when his lips started to travel on the lower parts of Rosé's body.

"J-Jimin...ah...Please." Rosé gasped with pleasure.

This time, with no hesitation... Jimin took away Rosé's virginity.

He inserted his member gently on her womanhood.

"You're mine Chae." He whispered as he continued to thrust into her.

He did it wildly and rough, to the point where Rosé was bleeding and crying out.

After that....

Jimin's arms were wrapped around Rosé's shoulder, their bodies are producing warmth with each other.

"Do you often do this with other girls?" Rosé asked him weakly

"You're the first girl I ever did this with... What I do is just cuddle and sleep with them, since I used to have insomnia." Jimin replied

"Jimin...you know... that we just fought and..."

"I know... but I don't wanna hold back anymore Chae... I want you back with me, I can't to stand to be away from you and see you with Yong Hwa.. I don't care what dad and my friends would say about us... I only want you... being siblings is only after all a label... I'll continue to fight for us."

"But Jeongyeon..."

"She's nothing to me, you're the only one who could fill me up."

Jimin started to give a gentle peck on Rosé's forehead.

"Come back to me Chae... Come back in this mansion and let's start over again... I will make sure that no one is getting in the way." Jimin gently whispered

Rosé never felt this so loved after her mom's death.

She smiled and nodded, and gave a peck on Jimin's lips.

Jimin then stared at her and eyesmiled as he pinched her cheeks.

They continued cuddling for the rest of the night.....

| end of Chapter |