XII.

Jimin and Rosé's dad was on his business trips as usual, so it's only Jimin and Rosé for tonight.

Rosé dashed inside the mansion, only to see Jimin sitting on the couch casually and looking at her with intensity.

Rosé gulped and slowly went towards his side and sat beside him.

"Why did you have to call me in the middle of my dinner? What's wrong?" Rosé asked with full concern.

Jimin didn't stopped staring intensely at her.

Rosè was taken aback by Jimin's next actions, he hugged her with all his might, Rosé was trying to push him away.

"You.....Don't ever go with that Man." Jimin said as he finally pulled away from the hug.

"Jimin, me and Yong Hwa are not dating okay? And what is it to you if we dated? I never stopped you as my brother to go on dates with any girls."

"It pains me. It hurts me. I don't know when or how it started but I started falling for you even though it's wrong."

"Jimin..." for a second Rosé couldn't believe what she just heard.

This is impossible, I never expected that he would feel that way towards me. I know that I also got attracted to him in some way, I know that my heart flutters everytime he shows his care for me, but this is all wrong. I stopped my attraction for him, but then here he is, what am I going to do now?.....Rosé thought.

"Whatever you're going to say, I don't want to hear any of it." Jimin told her with his icy tone this time.

He slowly leaned closer.

He cupped her other cheek with his other hand and he started caressing it gently.

Rosé started to feel butterflies in her stomach.

"I know this is wrong. But I always get what I like." He leaned more closer to her.

"I like you Chae, I want you to be my one and only girl. I won't care for any other girls except you, I won't care if you're the offspring of my dad's mistress, I like you for you." Rosé blushed upon hearing Jimin's mere statement.

Without hesitation, he finally attached his lips to hers with full passion.

Rosé was frozen in spot and she couldn't move, Jimin bit her lower lip for access in her tongue and so that she would respond respond as well.

"Kiss me back." Jimin whispered gently

Jimin cupped both her shoulder and this time, his kiss was more aggressive.

Rosé closed her eyes and clenched her fists, her heart palpitated louder than before.

This is it Chae....Kiss him back, no need to fight it anymore. You also like him back.....Rosé started to go with the flow of Jimin's kiss, she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Jimin smiled during mid-kisses.

Until, Rosé felt that Jimin wasn't kissing her anymore, his eyes were already full closed.

It turned out that he already fell asleep.

She decided to carry him to his room by hanging his arm on her shoulder, and she was really struggling.

Aish what a heavy guy...Rosé thought as she placed him down on his own bed.

She then stared at her for a moment, with the moonlight illuminating on his face.

She then gently stroked his cheeks.

"I almost forgot to tell you Jimin... I also like you." She smiled

The next day....

Rosé was still sleeping in her bed, when she suddenly felt gentle kisses on her lips up to her forehead then to her cheeks.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open only to be greeted by a smiling Jimin.

"Wake up sleepyhead." Jimin chuckled

"Hmm..it's Saturday, I'm still sleepy." Rosé muttered weakly.

"We have an important appointment today. I need you to go with me."

Rosé this time obeyed.

She sat up.

"You drooled. Aigoo." Jimin laughed

"Yah Oppa! What important appointment is that??!!" Rosé whined

"You wild girl... we're going on a date."

"Date?? Are you crazy? What if someone sees us?"

"No bad in wearing closed clothes."

That's when Jimin tosses two gray hoodies on the bed.

| end of Chapter |