VII.

After the hug, Jimin and Rosé both stared unto each other's eyes for so long.

Their faces so close to each other as if there was a tension.

Eventually, they both cleared their throats and awkwardly looked away

"Shall we sleep here?" Jimin asked

"But you have no shirt on." Rosé replied

"Aigoo. It's alright. I can manage and I love the feeling of grass on my back." Jimin this time laid down on the grass as the skies full of constellation is right before him.

But he closed his eyes, and Rosé assumed that he was already sleeping.

Rosé this time, stared at him and smiled.

"Thank you for understanding me Jimin...Oppa. I know you'll be a best brother to me." Rosé's lips then landed on Jimin's forehead.

Little did Rosé know that Jimin actually felt it.

After Rosé had done that, Jimin felt his chest pounding so hard.

He felt loved and cared given by Rosé's kiss and endearing words.

Why do you make me feel something? ....Jimin thought on his mind.

He then felt Rosé's fingertips tracing on his wounded wrist.

Then, it triggered him more when her fingertips went to his abdomen, tracing the scratches.

He hated to admit it but he somehow feel secured by those mere touches.

No.. this is wrong Jimin. He's your sister alright? Your freaking sister!....Jimin shook his desiring thoughts away.

The next day at school.....

Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung were walking together on the school grounds

"Annyeong Oppa!!" Dahyun waved her hand at Jimin from afar and she smiled cutely.

Jimin didn't paid any attention and continued walking.

Dahyun pouted.

"Yah, aren't you going to pay attention to Dahyun?" Taehyung nudged Jimin.

"Why would I? It's not like she's my little sister right?" Jimin replied

"Wah really?? That's so not you Jimin, you used to be a flirt whenever Dahyun is there. Why did you change? Is there someone new?" Jungkook elbowed Jimin.

Jimin stopped and suddenly remembered a girl.... not just a girl.. but his half sister.

He remembered the way it felt when Rosé's lips landed on his forehead and the way her fingertips traced the curves and lines of his body.

Geez, why am I even thinking of her?...He shook his head.

"I don't know. Maybe I'm just tired Taetae and Kookie. See you later boys." Jimin immediately left making Taehyung and Jungkook get confused.

That night.....

Jimin actually bought groceries to cook breakfast for Rosé for the next morning.

He sneakily entered the mansion, his dad and Rosé were already upstairs on their room.

He then placed all the groceries on their proper places.

He then did his usual routines.

Brush his teeth, shower and change unto his comfy sleepwear.

After he had done that, he decided to visit Rosé's room.

He slowly twisted the doorknob and entered inside.

His eyebrows furrowed when he noticed that Rosé was moving her head side to side. She was whimpering and she was sweating a lot.

"Eomma??...E-Eomma." Her shivering lips declared.

Suddenly Rosé sat up and started sobbing.

Jimin instantly rushed towards her side and embraced her.

"Ssh,.. it's gonna be fine." Jimin hushed her.

"Please

"Please.... don't leave me." Rosé continued sobbing.

"I won't leave you okay?" Jimin told her gently as he cupped her cheeks.

This time, Jimin watched and check for Rosé as she laid down back.

He watched her fall asleep and he smiled as she started to snore.

Kyeopta....Jimin thought.

The next morning...

**Alarm clock rings**

Jimin presses it with one finger then rose up from his bed.

He immediately went downstairs.

He was planning to finally make use of the groceries he bought yesterday.

He was actually going to make breakfast for Rosé.

He smiled with excitement as he went downstairs.

But it faded.

When he saw Rosé already eating at the breakfast table with Yong Hwa.

And they were eating what Yong Hwa bought from a restaurant.

Rosé then saw him.

"Oh Jimin, come eat with me and Yong Hwa, he actually bought breakfast." Rosé stated

"I'm not hungry, I'm going out." Jimin this time said coldly, the same as how he acted before.

He then grabbed his coat from the chair and left the mansion leaving Rosé confused

Jimin went to his car and grunged up his hair in frustration.

Ugh! Yong Hwa Yong Hwa Yong Hwa... why is it always have to be him??....Jimin thought

| end of Chapter |