VIII.

At the bar....

"Yo Jimin, why are you getting drunk in this daylight?" Jin asked as he saw Jimin drinking whisky

Jimin didn't payed attention and kept on drinking his drink, a bar girl approaches him and unbuttoned his polo, surrounding him and touching him anywhere but he didn't mind it.

"Yah are you even listening Park Jimin?" This time Jin snatched the glass from Jimin's hand.

"What did you say again?" Jimin asked in his weak voice

"Are you alright? Is there something wrong? You only drink in daylight when there's problems, and right now, this chick over here, you don't pay attention to her right now."

"Yes, Oppa... don't you want me?" The girl pouted while still touching Jimin's torso part

Jimin ignored her and turned to Jin this time.

"Look....I don't know why, but my problem is Yong Hwa. Why does he always get everything? I want to challenge him in a fight."

"Woah. Hold on, Yong Hwa is your close friend, why would he be a problem to you?"

"It's a long story. I wanna go beat him."

"In what?"

"Basketball."

The next morning.....

Yong Hwa finally led Rosé to his organization studio where they usually practice.

It was like a bar, there were also wines.

Rosé was shocked to see Lisa there, together with two new girls she had just seen, Jisoo and Jennie

"Lisa why are you here?" Rosé asked Lisa with her surprised tone

"I'm also part of this organization Rosé, Anyways meet the two girls I've befriended here. Jennie and Jisoo." Lisa introduced the two girls beside her to Rosé.

"Annyeonghaseyo jennie imnida." Jennie introduced herself to Rosé with her resting bitch face

"Nyeong An! Call me Jisoo." Jisoo smiled brightly at her.

"Hello Jennie and Jisoo nice to meet you. My name's Chaeyoung." Rosé introduced herself to them as well

"Come on Rosé, we'll start with your test. Meet JYP, my co-trainer." Yong Hwa suddenly butted in.

He then pointed at JYP.

"Nice to meet you dear." JYP smiled at her as he shook hands with her.

What Yong Hwa is planning to do is to test Rosé.

He set up a small skit with her wherein they had to do duet it together and when Rosé does it right, then she really is indeed an official member of the School Music Organization.

And Yong Hwa's co-trainer, JYP is also helping them out.

As Rosé played, they were all shocked by the results.

They were actually doing it right and Yong Hwa couldn't help but smile after the skit

"Nice Job Rosé, now you can finally have your performance with the other members by next week at the school's 20th year anniversary." Yong Hwa patted her back.

"Thank you." Rosé bowed down.

Yong Hwa this time, received a phone call.

"Jimin? What do you want?" Yong Hwa asked.

"Meet me at the gym right now." Jimin said in his authoritative voice on the other line.

****FASTFORWARD***

Rosé, entered the gym with her puzzled face as she heard shoes screeching everywhere and then she saw and heard a lot of people cheering and screaming.

Huh? They're playing basketball all of a sudden?...Rosé thought

She sat on the risers beside a girl who was crazily cheering.

"Um.. excuse me, why is there a basketball game in the gym all of a sudden?" Rosé asked the girl.

"Oh didn't you know? Our Jimin oppa challenged our Yong Hwa Oppa to a basketball match." The girl giggled

"WH-WHAT???!!"

That's when Rosé realized that her half brother was indeed playing and fighting against Yong Hwa,

On Jimin's team were Suga, Jungkook, J-Hope, and Jin.

On Yong Hwa's team were Min Hyuk, Kwang Jin, Jung Shin, and Jong Hyun.

They were playing a close and thrilling match.

24-24

Jimin is now currently dribbling the ball, he then saw a glimpse of Rosé at the risers.

I need to prove to her that I'm much better that Yong Hwa...Jimin thought.

As he attempted to travel the ball, unfortunately, Yong Hwa snatched  it up and this time he travelled with speed and focus then

BAM!

He was able to have a 3-point shoot, then a whistle was blown.

"The winner is Yong Hwa's team!" The announcer said.

Yong Hwa smiled, then Jimin watched as Yong Hwa went on the risers and Rosé immediately went down to approach him whilst smiling, she then  wiped his sweaty face with a towel.

Jimin clenched his fists as he looked at both of them..

Why am I even jealous?....Jimin thought angrily, he then left

               | end of Chapter |