VI.

Jimin had no choice but to agree to go at the place where they had to see the constellations.

He was waiting outside for Rosé

Aish! What took her so long?....Jimin kept on checking his wrist watch

The moment he raised his head, his mouth hung open and suddenly everything went slow.

Rosé was wearing a black crop top and a shorts.

"Jimin, let's go

"Jimin, let's go." Rosé interrupted his trance.

"Why are you wearing that when we're just going to hike and see the stars." Jimin asked her in his angry tone.

"Why do you even care. Me and Yong Hwa are going to meet so I have to look my best."

Rosé entered the front seat, and Jimin went to the driver's.

They started departing, and as they departed, Seulgi who was actually going to visit the house saw them.

Huh where are they going? And who's that woman?....Seulgi thought.

***FASTFORWARD***

Jimin and Rosé finally arrived there.

"Where the hell is that punk, Yong Hwa?" Jimin looked at his phone and there was no signal.

Little did they know that Yong Hwa was on the other side preparing a cottage for him and Rosé.

"Let's just look for him, maybe he's here somewhere." Rosé suggested

"Are you crazy? We'll get lost." Jimin protested

"We won't. Just don't be stubborn Jimin." Rosé started walking ahead of him.

Jimin stopped himself from being mad so he just followed right behind her.

Rosé and him were walking for minutes until they got tired and gasped for breath.

They stopped by near the edge of the cliff to look at the view.

"We've been looking for minutes. No sign of him." Rosé said

She faced Jimin, but this time her foot wasn't able to step properly, causing her to slip off from the edge, she was about to fall down the cliff but luckily, Jimin managed to catch her arm.

"Hold on tight." Jimin pulled her with gritted teeth and exertion of effort.

Until she finally got pulled, causing her to get tumbled along with Jimin.

This time, Jimin's body fell flat on the ground, with Rosé on top of his body.

Rosé closed her eyes as she didn't noticed that she leaned her head on Jimin's chest.

She was so nervous and traumatised and started sobbing...

"Sssh....it's gonna be fine." Jimin wrapped his arm around her back.

Rosé just realised what she had done. She instantly pulled out and stood up and dusted her clothes off.

Jimin also stood up and did the same thing.

"Omo.. you have wounds!" Rosé saw Jimin's wrist. There were many red marks.

Rosé grabbed it. She also tried to check out under his top, there were also scratch marks on his abdomen.

"Oh no. It's all of my fault." Rosé sulked.

"Don't worry it's fine. I'll just remove my top." Jimin this time removed his top making Rosé close her eyes.

This time, Jimin was wearing no top, and Rosé tried to resist looking down at his abdomen part.

Night came....

Both decided to sit under the shade of the tree in case it rains.

There was a constellation indeed as they both faced at the skies.

"I-I'm sorry about that." Rosé said feeling awkward.

"You should have been careful. I thought that I was gonna lose you." Jimin stated in his quite sincere tone.

"Wow. Are you even worried of me now Jimin?"

Jimin didn't replied

"I wonder where Yong Hwa could be." Jimin changed the topic.

"Yah, you didn't answer my question." Rosé elbowed him.

"Alright fine. I'm really worried about you. These past few days, even though I was cold to you. The action that compelled me in committing is to always protect you and take care of you." Jimin looked at her with his sincere eyes.

"Why do you keep on calling me a mistress daughter then? Can't you still see me as your sister?"

"Look...I'm sorry." Jimin looked at her apologetically then looked downwards in agony.

"Jimin..."

"I know I have been harsh to you. I'm sorry. It must also be so hard for you. and I realized that you're too innocent for all of this. It's not your fault that dad and your mom had an affair."

Rosé started tearing up hearing Jimin's words.

"I'm so glad you've realized it Jimin and I forgive you."

She then hugged him and he hugged her back, Jimin had been emotional about it as well.

                    | end of Chapter |

| end of Chapter |