XXII. (Final)

The night on the day after....

Many gathered inside the school's plaza.

All of the students even Jimin and Rosé's enemies were invited.

Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Nayeon and the rest of their squad even Seulgi and her friends were forced to join.

Yong Hwa and his squad together with Jimin's was also present.

They all went to their designated tables.

Jimin's dad went to the stage and cleared his throat.

He then hit his champagne glass with a fork.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, listen up.... I know you're wondering why me as Jimin's dad is standing right here in front of all of you right now. I would just actually like to announce that my son is getting married to his sister." He stated.

Many people started murmuring, even Seulgi, Jeongyeon and others were protesting.

Rosé and Jimin then climbed up the stage and went right beside Jimin's dad.

Jimin's dad then wrapped his arm around Rosé's shoulder.

"Park Chaeyoung here.....is not my daughter... she's not a mistress' daughter.... I just adopted her in favor of my late friend Loren." Jimin's dad finally spurted it out.

All the guests were shocked, even Nam Joon and the others.

Afterwards, Jimin's dad gave the microphone to Jimin himself.

"And that is why.... Park Chaeyoung here.... isn't my legal sister, and we aren't commiting any act of incest here... regardless or so, I, Park Jimin would like to ask you.." Jimin this time knelt in front of Rosé.

"Will you Marry Me Chae? You're the most different and beautiful lady I've ever met.. You've changed me and taught me what it feels like to be loved." Jimin continued his speech.

"I...will." Rosé smiled. Jimin stood up and hugged her and then placed the engagement ring on her finger.

All of the guests stood up and applaud.

"Everyone... let's have a toast now for my son and my daughter's marriage!" Jimin's dad raised his glass.

And all of the guests clanked their glasses with each other.

Then the background music started...

and the lights started to dim, only showing spotlights in different spots.

the first spot of course pointed at Jimin and Rosé...

They started slow dancing..

The next spotlight pointed at Jin who is across Jisoo.

Jin looked at her in his cold glare but eventually he stood up and pulled her with him as they went out the venue.