XX.

Days passed by, Jimin and Rosé secretly hang out.

Jimin finally thought of an idea to be with Rosé with no more obstacles in the way.

However.....

—-LUNCH TIME—-

Jimin was with his squad together with Nam Joon, Yoon Gi, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jin and Jungkook.

They were walking in the cafeteria and Jimin halted to a stop when he saw Jeongyeon walking quickly towards him with a very mad face.

Jimin's squad stopped when they saw Jeongyeon.

They were all shocked as soon as they saw her slapping Jimin in the face.

"You disgusting bastard!.... I thought that you were really in love with me... you fooled me... here..." Jeongyeon smacked Jimin's chest with a small brochure-like picture.

Jimin then looked at the picture and his eyes widened.

Nam Joon and the rest went beside him to look at the picture, and their eyes widened.

It was Jimin's picture kissing Rosé.

"Luckily Nayeon gave that to me ahead of time.. or else I would've spent my days hanging out with a jerk like you, who is actually having an affair with his half sibling." Jeongyeon gritted her teeth.

She then stormed off angrily.

"Dude... we can't believe you.. You're not the Jimin we know anymore." Nam Joon shook his head in disappointment.

Jimin's other friends looked at him dead serious and disappointed as well.

they left one by one.

now Jimin was left alone, and others were staring at him full judgementally and full of disgust. Even Seulgi and Dahyun looked at him distastefully.

He then decided to leave.

As for Rosé, she was walking at the hallway, when she saw Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon saw her and she sent her a cold glarest ever.

Just then.. Rosé heard other students murmuring.

That girl's a whore..

She doesn't deserve to be here

yeah after seducing Jiminie oppa..

Once again, she felt those words piercing through her heart. a lump formed in her throat.

Did they know??....Rosé thought.

Suddenly, she felt a wet substance in her hair.

It turned out that some students were already throwing eggs at her.

she got hit several times, even her school uniform got stained by egg yolks.

this time she knew it that no one was going to protect her.

but then... she felt someone pull her arm.

It was Yong Hwa.. just like before, he dragged her away from the other students.

Yong Hwa pulled her with him as they went at the locker area where no one would see them.

"Yong Hwa...I'm sorry." Rosé started to cry and started hugging him.

Yong Hwa smiled sadly as he caressed her head while they were still hugging.

"It's okay... I already know.... I understand and accept it Rosé, he's your half-brother and even though it's forbidden, what most important is you're happy with him.... I still felt so happy that I met a girl like you... now go" Yong Hwa said gently as he pulled away from the hug.

After they stopped hugging Rosé looked at him sadly and she started to caress his cheeks.

"Thank you Yong Hwa." She smiled

She then ran as fast as she could, she decided to go after Jimin, wherever he might be.

As for Jimin, he actually went home full of despair.

As soon as he stepped inside the mansion.

He saw his parents shouting at each other.

"WHY DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN??!! WHY DID YOU LET YOUR SON HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH A MISTRESS' DAUGHTER?!!" His mom shouted at his dad.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" Jimin decided to join in.

"Jimin ah... your school principal just called. They said that there had been rumors circulating around the school about you dating that mistress' daughter...Is that true?" His mom turned to him teary-eyed.

Jimin looked down and nodded.

Without hesitation, his mom went near to him and slapped his face really hardly.

She was about to slap him again.

"STOP IT... Slap me instead...for lying." His dad finally spoke.

His mom then stopped and turned around to face his dad.

"For lying?... tell me!!! why are you two trying to fool me??!!" His mom finally crouched down, her tears now flooding down her cheeks.

"Rosé....she's not my mistress' daughter nor is she even related to me...I just.... adopted her because I felt pity for Loren." with his dad's words, Jimin and his mom felt their mouth hung open.

                   | end of Chapter |