XV.

Rosé was in her bedroom, Jimin
was also in his bedroom as well.

They were both sulking because of what happened, there were tear stains on their cheeks.

As Rosé came out from her room, Jimin also happened to come out from his room as well.

Rosé stared at Jimin but he didn't even bother to look at her and looked down instead as he walked downstairs.

"Come on kids, it's time to eat dinner." Their dad said as he placed the foods he cooked on the table.

Jimin sat down first, then Rosé sat down across him.

Rosé really noticed that Jimin wasn't looking at her.

I'm really really sorry Jimin.....Rosé thought.

As they were eating...

"How's school? Are you guys doing fine?" Their dad asked.

There was no response.

"Hmm... this chicken is tasty." Jimin muttered as he bit from the drumstick

Rosé smiled bitterly as she looked at her brother.

She knows that he will never ever going to see her the same way again.

After dinner....

Rosé decided to enter Jimin's room.

She went to look around, she smiled as she saw a picture of both of them on Jimin's bedside table.

She took it and caressed it lightly with her finger.

I wish we could go back to those times, but it seems impossible now

I wish we could go back to those times, but it seems impossible now. This love wasn't suppose to happen.... this is a forbidden love....Rosé thought.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Rosé's thoughts were interrupted by Jimin's words.

She turned around only to see him naked with only his towel wrapped around his lower part.

Without hesitation, Jimin lunge towards her and harshly pulled away the picture she was holding.

"I'm sorry..I was j-...."

"I know...I understand....This picture doesn't mean anything to me now anyway." Jimin replied sarcastically.

"Jimin what are you going t-.." Rosé gasped by Jimin's next actions

He ripped the picture not just once but multiple times as it shredded into pieces.

"Jimin..." Rosé felt a lump form in her throat as she tried holding in her tears

"Get out...I don't want to see your face from now on." Jimin turned his back on her.

Rosé took the chance, so she sadly went out of his room.

Little did she know that Jimin picked up the now shredded pictures.

The next morning.....

Rosé went to the school alone again, since Jimin had went back to his old routine which was to leave her behind even when he had his car.

"Hey Chae! Long time no see." Lisa tackled her with a hug.

"Oh.. hey Lisa." Rosé weakly smiled

"Are you alright? You look sullen." Lisa looked at her worriedly after the hug.

"Uh.. i'm just sick." Rosè faked a cough.

"Hmm...are you sure??" Jennie suddenly joined in.

"It seemed like you're heartbroken." Jisoo joined in as well.

"Yeah. Tell us." Jennie said

Jisoo got it right... I am heartbroken, I can't tell you guys... because that guy...is my brother....Rosé thought.

"It's Jimin isn't it? You two broke up." Jisoo said

Rosé's eyes widened

H-How did they know??....Rosé started biting her nails as a sign of nervousness.

"We know. Me and Jisoo saw both of you at the LOTTÉ world dating . You and Jimin are half siblings." Jennie replied as if answering Rosé's thoughts.

Rosé looked down in embarrassment.

Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo instantly understood it.

"Don't worry Chae... we won't judge you. We're just here to help you." Lisa this time caressed her back.

"Chae... we know it all but me and Jennie are not those type of people who judge. Truth is... we actually like you and Jimin to be together. Jimin has changed his playboy habits because you came and besides, true love wins." Jisoo comforted her as well.

For that moment, Rosé felt somehow relieved. She finally have those friends who will understand her condition.

"Oh look." Jennie pointed behind Rosé, Lisa and Jisoo.

Rosé instantly looked behind her and she froze in her spot, a surge of sadness had suddenly struck her again, a lump formed in her throat just like yesterday.

It was Jimin, and he was walking with his new girlfriend Jeongyeon.

Rosé tried to hold in her tears

Jimin saw her and pretended like he didn't care.

| end of Chapter |