Prank!; 6

A/N: this is just made up ok. Please do not read if your sensitive. Imagine that the boys where to spin the wheel and whatever the arrow pointed at is the prank that will be done to Jiwoon. And it landed on "Kicking her out og Bangtan" where the others immediently disagreed but later agreed becuase of their oath to do whatever the wheel will land on
Taehyung's PoV
We're

Going

To

Prank

Jiwoon

I'm really scared with what will happen, see music is her life, it was the only thing besides me and taehyung that made her want to continue life. I warned the others with Jungkook to take it easy on the prank but they woundn't listen; so me and Jungkook went with the flow.

See the prank was to kick her out of Bangtan and see her reaction to see if she will stay obedient or fight. Me and Jungkook looked at each other worried. "So first Yoongi will go and get her and then I will prank her that I will kick her out of Bangtan, try to think as many insults as you can to throw at her." PD-nim explained. The others nodded wearily "please, lets get this over with. I'm feeling guilty now but we haven't even done it yet" Jimin said while Hoseok and Jin agreed. "Yeah, not to mention she is the scariest when she is mad." I said.

Jiwoon's PoV
I was in my room making some lyrics for my mixtape when I heard a knock at my door. I quickly hid the knife I used for cutting my skin a while a while ago. I fixed my long sleeves and went to the door. "Who is it?" I asked to make sure it was someone in Bangtan or the Staff "it's me Yoongi" "ok" I said and opened the door but once I saw his face I was worried that something was wrong because of his face. I have lived with the boys long enough to know them like the back of my hand. "Yoongi, what's wrong?" I asked, concerned. "Just come with me." He ordered in a monotone voice. He grabbed my hand and dragged me to PD-nim's office. He opened the door and there was Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, Jin, Namjoon and PD-nim sitting down. The maknae line were looking anywhere but me and the others where glaring at me with so maliciously I physically flinced.

"Do you know why your here Jiwoon?" PD-nim asked. He didn't give me time to answer when he started to talk again.

"You are getting lazy Jiwoon. You are making our company break and more and more fans are hating us because of you. You have been slacking off, you vocals are worsening, your rap skills are decreasing and you mixtape is the worse one I have ever seen." Namjoon said looking away from me

"I agree with him Jiwoon-" Jin started "your getting uglier everyday too" Yoongi cut of Jin, saying his own sentence while he went to his seat beside Taehyung.

The others began to say insults but Jungkook and Taehyung just stared at their shoes. Tears began to slip out of my eyes. I looked up and regreted it when I heard "you don't deserve to be in Bangtan, we're kicking you out." PD-nim said.

My eyes widen and I started to exhale more than inhale. 'Oh no, hyperventalaition...' I thought. With endless tears spilling out I ran to my room.

*trigger warning*
I ran and locked the door. I quickly pulled out the knife I hid and started slashing away on my wrists. I sobbed loudly but I didn't care. The only thing being taken away from me. The only thing that was keeping me from taking my own life

Bangtan Sonyeondan

My mind stopped working but I still kept slashing away. I couldn't even control what I was doing now. I heard bangs and shouts against my door but I didn't really care and kept cutting my wrists. It didn't satisfy me and I went to get some random medications and a water bottle. I put down my knife for a sec and while I was bleeding out I put at least 4 or 5 pills in my mouth and swollowed it with only a little water. I went back to cutting but this time not on my wrists. I slashsed my thighs, my stomach and everywhere I could reach (no, she did not cut her pu**y and her buttocks) I started to feel dizzy and just when my door slammed open I fell towards the floor. The bloody knife slipping out of my hands.

Author's PoV
Her unconcious body fell towards the floor as Jungkook and Taehyung screamed her name. Jungkook went to her head and rested it on his lap as Taehyung shouted for someones help

Not knowing that it was the prank that made her take her own life.