Save me; 29

A/N: Mianhe, this chapter is short. I'm going on a bonding/ date with my female cousins.

Yoongi's PoV
Me and the boys have been looking for Jiwoon everywhere, but we can't seem to find her. The hyung line including me looked outside while the maknae line excluding Jiwoon looked in the bighit building.

It went like this, we were practicing when Jiwoon stood up and said. I need to go to the bathroom real quick. But after half a hour she still didn't show up. We sen Taehyung to get her back but he ran back in the room panting and out of breath saying "Jiwoon. Is. Not. There." Between loud pants.

Author's PoV
The boys have given up on their search for Jiwoon. You can't blame them though, they left looking for her without water and they have been running around for 5 hours. They need a break by then.

But when they entered the practice room they saw that the lights were dimmed and they felt that the floor was slippery. Namjoon went to turn on the lights but the sight the boys saw wasn't excatly....

.........favoring

Author's PoV
They saw Jiwoon unconsious on the floor, a puddle of blood surrounding her frame. Jungkook was the first to react, stumbling over her and kneeling to place her head on his lap. He shouted for the boys. "Hyung! Get some help!!!" The hyung line immediently ran out the practice room and shouted for the staff or anybody in the building for help. Jimin went to get the first aid kit while Taehyung went to get a clean towel to help clean up Jiwoon. Jungkook was just there kneeling on the floor, crying his eyes out; scared of what will happen to Jiwoon. Her face was really pale and her pulse was slow and faint. "Ple-please wa-wake u-up Noon-noona!" Jungkook stuttered nervously. The said girl groaned but she didn't wake up. Taehyung and Jimin came back and did what they have to do. Jungkook just kneeled ther shaking. The hyung line came back sweating while the paramedics rushed in the room.

They gently picked up Jiwoon and put her on the strecher while the boys followed them.

••~~Timeskip~~••

"I'm sorry, but we lost her...."