Broken; 23

Author's PoV
"NO NOT TODAY!!!" V sang
The group jumped but it appeared that Jiwoon put her foot in the wrong way because she was trying to avoid a wire that wasn't fixed properly before they performed. The ones in the front row heard her head bang against the stage so hard they even heard her. The fans got worried and it began to spread.

They were furious, at Jiwoon everyone of them. They saw here fall hold her microphone to let out a silent whimper of pain, the memebers were mad at the staff of not fixing the stage properly and they also got mad at Jiwoon because she still choose to get back up and jump again adding more pressure to the ankle, even if she clearly had a broken ankle.

Army also went mad, sad and eomma mode. They kept on asking each other if she was ok, others saying "why is she still performing" and others jist getting heartbroken seeing their precious baby still perform even when she clearly had a broken foot.

It was the last straw, her solo part came on and her ankle slipped again, this time she couldn't even cover her microphonr (the one attached to the head*?*) before screaming in agony, the hyung line rushed to her side while the maknae line ran to the backstage shouting for help, Army was on full panic mode, but they didn't dare go to the stage. Scared that they might be crowded and worsen Jiwoon's state.

As for Jiwoon she had tears streaming down her face she she kept on muttering, "it hurts, it hurts, it hurts" over and ovet again. Finally after what felt like centuries the staff came and helped her backstage. The maknae line went out with puffy and swollen eyes which made Army more worried. Their manager came up to them and whispered something in the maknae lines ears, the 95 liners shook their heads while Jungkook shouted "Ani!" Catching the front row's attention (he was using the holdable one) their manager sadly just said his words again and finally after pressuring them they agreed.

"Our manager said to kill time with you guys whirl they're going to be treating Jiwoonie-noona" Jungkook said

Then they did just that, but they never forgot that Jiwoon was in the backstage maybe screaming in pain and they're not there to comfort her.

••~~Timeskip~~••
"Mianhe Army, I dissapointed you with my performance" Jiwoon said through quivering lips, swollen, bloodshot and puffy eyes. "ANIIIII!!!!!" Army shouted. "YOU DIDN'T DISSAPOINT US!!!" A fan from the front row shouted. Jiwoon soflty smiled. "I will do a vlive and continue singing the song! Please do watch it! I hope you enjoyed us, even if I did a bad job" Jiwoon said. "SARANGHEYEOOOOOOO" Bts shouted "SRANGHEYEOOOOOOOOOOOOO" Army shouted back

Namjoon motioned the group to come together, they had a grouphug and then they stood in a line and said "Dul! Set! Bangtan! Saragheyeo Army!" they said while bowing down 90 degrees. They sent flying kisses and had a little fanservice before officially leaving the concert arena