Fanbase; 11

Jiwoon's PoV

(The face is the make-up)

I was going to meet my favorite female group.

BLACKPINK!!!!!!

Their songs are so catchy and cool. Especially Ddu-Du-ddu-du, Playing with fire, Solo and As if it's your last

I was going to meet up with them and just hangout. And actually Lisa thought of the best idea ever so that we would not have to wear masks.

We were going to a K-pop fan base. The place where fans of k-pop would dress up like them, have dance battles, quizzes and sing their songs. So yea! Lisa thought of a great idea.

"Jiwoon! Your friends are here!" I heard Jin shout. I ran down the stairs smiling from ear to ear. I saw Jin akwardly standing in the doorway. The maknae line just hiding from the girls. Hoseok greeting while chasing Namjoon, who had his.....

.....Boxers?
Meh..

Yoongi was nowhere to be seen, but we all heard him when he shouted "HOSEOK AND NAMJOON GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!!!"

I had this triggered face on and just looked at the girls who were trying hard not to laugh. "Welcome to my peaceful life.." I said with sarcasm dripping my tone. I saw Jin walk out of the room towards Yoongi's room. 'Maybe to scold him' I thought. When Jin fully left the room the girls fell to the floor laughing their asses off. "Oh shut up.." I just said, smiling softly.

••~~Timeskip~~••
We arrived at the fan base and thousands, maybe millions where there. I saw someone dancing to my song "Not a piece of cake" and someone hitting the high note in "Caught in a lie" perfectly. I then saw someone dancing to Blacpink's "Playing with Fire" I reapeatedly tapped Jisoo's shoulder until she finally turned to look in my direction. She squealed and said "Girls!" Lisa, Jennie, and Rose turned and started to smile when they saw their fans started to sing. It was actually a beautiful sight. All the Lisa stans sang her parts, all the Jennie stans sang her lines, all the Jisoo and Rose stans also sang their bias's lines. And when they all synchronised it was such a powerful voice. I then heard the same thing going on with the Army's. They were singing "I'm a born singer" and my eyes widen as the Suga stans sang his lines perfectly. I even saw a little girl in a place singing Agust D 2x faster (it was a challange) and she did it perfectly, like what the hell. She is so talented!

I then saw some Jennie stans singing "Solo" and Exo stans singing Tempo. But seriously. All the K-pop song that they were singing where so beautiful, it actually brought tears to my eyes. I turned to look at the girls and saw that they were also tearing up as they watched a fan-made vid nearby, having a theory that Blackpink is working to hard.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" We heard screaming. Lots of people turned to look and then someone shouted...

"FREE PHOTOCARD GIVEAWAY!!!!!!"

All the fans, literally. Ran like cheetahs to the place leaving us there like a Deer caught in a headlight.

I then heard all the K-pop fans.All. Of. Them chanting "K-POP IS LIFE! K-POP IS LIFE! K-POP IS LIFE!!!" I also heard some Armies adding a U to the Life making it Lifeu.

Our fans are so weird sometimes

And It's what I love about them.....