Teasing in Vlive; 30

Author's PoV
"Annyeonhaseyo! Bangtan-imida" the Bts members greeted. There wasn't enough room on the couch for Jiwoon so she just sat on Taehyung. "Today we will be answering our fans questions, right guys?" Jiwoon stated. The comment sections flooded with their questions and that made the gang laugh.

Jiwoon was getting a little uncomfortable so she fixed her sitting position but while she was doing that she heard Taehyung let out a soft grunt. She got confused but she shrugged it off.

"Who do or did you have a crush on in Bangtan Jiwoon-unnie?" A fanboy asked her. Jiwoon smirked and clamly said: "I had a crush on Taehyung 3 weeks after he was introduced to the group." Taehyung's eyes widen and he hid his blushing face in Jiwoon's shoudlers as she chuckled fondly. "Awwwwww~ hyung's embarassed~" Jungkook teased. "YAH!!!" Taehyung shouted at him, Jungkook lifted his hands up in surrender as he snickered. Taehyung playfuly rolled his eyes.

Taehyung and Jiwoon looked at the comment section as many fans were going crazy at Jiwoon's confession. Which made the group laugh again. "Actually these two would look cute together!" Namjoon commented, "I agreee with that statement! Now I know why alot of Army ships you both!"Hoseok added. "Yah! They are too young for that shiz! They should first grow up!" Jin playfully scolded them. "But, where already grown-up's~" we both whined then pouted after. "Cute..." Yoongi said while shaking his head.

Jiwoon laughed loudly after reading a fan's comment on Jin's pj's. "He looks like a sub tbh" the  fan commented. Jungkook and Taehyung got confused and asked, "what's a sub?" The other member's eyes widen in surprise. Yes they knew that they were innocent but not this innocent! It's like having a child ask you 'how are babies made?'

Namjoon took it to his own hands. "We will tell you later, I'm pretty sure there are fans here who are still too young to know about that..." he said as he sratched the back of his neck.

Jiwoon smirked as she had a lovely idea. She turned her back, purposely putting pressure on her movement, she heard Taehyung grunt and she whispered in his ear. "Noona's going to make you feel good baby boy..."

Jiwoon heard a whimper coming from his mouth and she just smiled. She turned again and she put more pressure and she felt something poking inside her thighs. Her eyes widen, but not to noticable. She rubbed her feet up and down Taehyung's ankles and she heard him soflty but quietly moan, she giggled quietly and continued answering the fan's questions.