Jiwoon crying late at night; 27

@blossum3000 I hope you like this!!

Jin: "why are you crying princess?" He would gently ask while stroking your hair. When you would spill your problems to him his heart would clench everytime you would cry and his first action would hug you tightly, eventually Jiwoon would fall asleep in his arms.

Yoongi: he would be awaken by hearing sobs in the next room, which is Jiwoon's room. He removed the covers off his body and truged to your room. He would find Jiwoon sobbing under the covers, he would wordlessly walk to her and cuddle with her until they both fall asleep.

Hoseok: his eyes would brim with tears once he saw Jiwoon crying on the floor, he would immediently go to her side and hug her until she has calmed down, he would then ask her what's wrong and everytime is looks like she would cry again Hoseok would hug her tightly and say "It's okay, I'm here...." softly.

Namjoon: since he was Jiwoon's father figure ever since you he came into bighit, it clearly broke his heart when he saw her crying her heart out in the middle of night. He would go over to her and hug her but she fall asleep in his arms. 'I'll just ask her about that when she wakes up then..' Namjoon thought in his head.

Jimin: this baby mochi would cry when he would see her crying, especially late at night. It breaks his heart knowing that he wasn't there for Jiwoon. It camr to the point when he would be crying on the floor and Jiwoon would comfort him.

Taehyung: this alien would try to make her laugh, not like the others. He would try his best just to try to crack a smile on Jiwoon's face, even if it would be just a small smile. He succeded and only then would he ask her what's wrong, hugging her while patting her head.

Jungkook: he would come in Jiwoon's room wearing his favorite onesie. His face would be pouting and his eyes would be slightly closed due to his sleepiness. But when he would hesr quiet whimpers and cries coming from you he would go to hug you and you would both fall asleep on the floor.

A/N: There you go! I hoped you likes it blossum3000 , have a merry christmas by the way dreamers!!! SARANGHE!!!!