Rude; 17

(^^ your outfit)

(^^ your outfit)

"So, welcome to ****. Today we have some special guests, please welcome. BTS!!!" The MC said. Rapmon went out first, then Yoongi, then Seokjin, the Hoseok, then Me, the Jimin, then Jungkook and lastly Taehyung.

"2! 3! Hello! We are Bangtan Sonyeondan!" We did our signature greeting.

"Hello, I'm Namjoon but I go by Rm. I'm the leader and a rapper of this group"
"Hi guys, I'm Suga"
"Hi!!!! I'm Jin, and umm. Worldwide Handsome"
"Hiiiii! I'm your hope, I'm your angle. I'm J-hope!"
"Hi guys-" "SARANGHE JIMIN-AH" ( yes, I know this was from Ellen. But keep in mind that THIS is not going to take place in Ellen's Show, I just took that part from there)
We all laughed, Jimin cutely waved to the fan who screamed "I love you Jimin-ah!!"
"Hi guys! I'm Jimin"
"Hello!!! I'm Jungkook, and I'm the maknae"
"Hey guys! I'm V"

Just as I was going to introduce myself the MC cut me off and said "well, now that the intro is done, please tell me. You are 7 members right?" The MC said "ummm, excuse me but can't you see her?!!" A fan screamed. I looked at her, no Him. And smiled "well, they group Is called Bangtan Boys right?" "And there is a girl! She should be kicked out. She is untalented anyways" the MC continued. Fans threw things at the Mc like Slippers, shoes, and anything they could get their hands on. "BOOOOOOOOO!!!" The fans screamed at the MC. "If I was untalented, then why would 10 other companies want me?I sassed him. "Never mess with the worldwide sass queen, pabo!" A fan shouted. "YEAH!" the other fans agreed

••~~Timeskip~~••
"Ji-Ji ah, you do know that the interview was live right?" Hobi said. "Uhhhhh, no?" I answered. Like literally. No one told me!!!
"Jiwoon, just remember that you are talented and special, and you deserve to be in Bangtan." Namjoon added. I smiled softly and looked at them. "Thank you.." I mumbled, looking back at the window and stared outside.

I slowly felt myself getting tired, my eyes drooped and my head fell. Finally, my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

Hoseok's PoV
'Awwwww she fell asleep' I thought. I brought my hand to her neck and gently pushed her head towards my neck and let her sleep there until we got to our dorm.