Butt Smacker; 9

Jiwoon's PoV"SARANGHE JIWOON-NOONA!!!!!" A fanboy shouted

Jiwoon's PoV
"SARANGHE JIWOON-NOONA!!!!!" A fanboy shouted.

We were at the airport and hundreds (maybe thousands) of ARMIES went here and becuase of it the airport almost shut down! It was like the beatles arrived (😏)

Anyways, I was walking down a way and my bodyguard went missing, leading to me being vulnerable. I felt a smack in my ass and my hands flew to my butt as I frantically turned around to look for my butt smacker. I saw a boy smirking and some fans shouting some beautiful string of insults to the man who smacked my ass. I saw 7 boys storming over to the boy and the Maknae line lead the boy away from me while his smirk turned into a face of pure fear. The hyungs hugged and comforted me saying it wasn't my fault.

••~~Timeskip~~••
I was asking where my Bodyguard was as I went into the van. I looked out the car window and saw im in bruises, torn clothes, and limping towards the car.

My eyes widen and I open the door and rush to help him, all of his body weight was put on me and I only had a few minutes left before I was going to be stampeded by our Fans. I saw the boys get out the car and help my bodyguard get loaded in the van. Another bodyguard was left to take care of him in the back of the van.

Our driver opened the Van's window and allowed us to say goodbye to our fans. Just then we heard our newly published song called "21st Century Girls"

"KIM NAMJOON! KIM SEOKJIN! MIN YOONGI!JUNG HOSEOK! PARK JIMIN! KIM JIWOON! KIM TAEHYUNG! JEON JUNGKOOK!" Army's chanted together

"BTS!!!" Both Armys and us shouted.

I sat back comfortably and softly smiled. Thinking how beautiful our Armys are.

Fite me if you think otherwise.

A/N: I (J-) hope you enjoyed the chapter. Next chapter I will be posting a depression poem. It's your choice to read it or not. Bye Chimmies!!!