Solo or Bangtan?; 28

This was requested by blossum3000 again, I J-hope you like it!!! ❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚
Jiwoon's PoV
I was in my room writing a song, I was trying to find the righy beat for it when I heard a knock coming from my door. "Ne??? Who is it?" I asked not diverting my attention from the song. "It's your stylist unnie! BangPD-nim wants you in his office!" My stylist said. "Ok! I'll be there in a minute!" I said again, I changed into a hoodie and some jeans and headed to BangPD-nim's office.

I gently knocked on his door and I heard a muffled "come in!" Coming from inside. I turned the door knob and I saw PD-nim sitting in his office chair, a serious expression on his face. I bowed to him formally and said, "W-why did you what to see me Bang-PD?" I said taking a seat in another chair infront of his desk.

"So, before you go to your room. I'm going to give you an option." He started. I gulped nervously. "I will ask the same question I asked you before you debuted." He continued.

"Do you want to go solo? or do you want to stay with bangtan?" He asked me. My eyes widen in surprise and confusion. "I know that you have dreamed to debut as a solo artist, and that being in a group of boys is akward for you since your a girl. That's why I'm asking you again, we don't want anti's saying that we forced you into bangtan. But we also don't want you to feel left out.." He explained.

I faked my smile and I faked my happiness. "Your gonna let me go solo?!?" I asked him. "If that's what you want" he replied but I could clearly see the dissapointment in his eyes. "I will go solo-" I started. "WHAT?!?" Pd-nim shouted/asked.

"You didn't let me finish Pd-nim. As I was saying 'I will go solo' is something I would never say in my whole career as an Idol. I love my bandmates, actually they're more than just bandmates to me now, they are family for me now. Jin-oppa, Yoongi-oppa, Hoseok-oppa, Namjoon-oppa, Jiminie, Taehyungie and Kookie. I love them, I love them all. Also I promised them I would never leave them, even if someone would bet my life upon it." I said

"And I would never quit Bangtan.... not now, not ever." I continued. "So the answer to your question is 'Aniyo'" I stated. Just then I saw the closet open and the boys coming out of there one by one, immediently hugging me once they got out. My eyes widen. "What the f-" "Don't Curse!" Hobi warned. "—frick?" I continued. "It was a prank Jiwoon! I seriously thought you woukd choose going solo, I don't know what I would do if you left me with these 6 kids." Jin said. "Yah! Your the most childsih out of all of us! Always cracking those stupid dad jokes..." Yoongi retorted. "Yah! I'm your hyung! You should respect me!" Jin said back grabbing Yoongi's collor playfully.

"When do you ever get respect?" Me and Jungkook syncronised.