Chapter 4

I looked down at the the locket once again. And up to the white creamy round moon.

Through my window, the moon can be seen crystal clear. The excitement grew as the min seemed to be getting brighter, almost blinding me from its light.

Tomorrow we head to America. Tomorrow we can begin the long search of the Blood Moon Pack.

Right Alex?

Right.

There was a slight, teeny tiny regret in his voice, tone.

Hey, what's wrong.

Nothing.

Come on. I'm being kind to you for once.

Like real.

Hey, we've gotten pretty tough these past 20 years. And we can finally search for Blood Moon tomorrow. Aren't you excited?

Sure.

Alex, are you okay?

Yeah.

Alex.

What.

You are not alright. I can feel sadness. And it definitely isn't coming from me.

Ugh, you're annoying ya know.

You were destined to be with me ever since I was born. Deal with it.

Yeah..In my world, I was powerful, yet I was always alone. It was hard..

Oh? You never told me.

You didn't ask.

Well, now I am. What happened?

A wolf is destined to be with the human who has a similar personality. So from birth, I knew you were gonna be alone.

Harsh.

Whatever. Back at my world, we are trained to serve our humans. How to help them, assist them, come to their aid. The wolf are also destined according to their power. For example, a weak ordinary wolf is destined to be with a normal pack member.
A rebellious troubled wolf would most likely be destined to a human who would go rouge.
A kind passionate wolf would most likely be destined with a successful human.
Wolves with leadership, smart, strong personality would most likely be destined with a beta or delta.
An heir of alphas or the Alpha itself would have wolves who are powerful, strong, brave, have leadership, the most powerful.
But for me, I was nothing. I couldn't figure out what I wanted to become. I couldn't decide. My life there was a chaos. I was very lonely, no one want ed to talk to me. Yet, whenever it comes to training, I always come top. And hunting for food, I was always the first. Weird huh?
Although, things stared to get better somehow. O started to get rebellious, I started to get noticed. Man it was a fun time.
Guess it was fate I was destined to be with a messed up guy like you too.