Chapter 15 The End

Alexander's POV

Drake and I circled around each other.

Every wolf on his side were snarling continuously, staring at me to see what I would do to their alpha.

To think those people were once our allies. Our family. Our reason to live.

I shook my head and paid all my attention towards Drake.

Before I knew it, Drake charged towards me, tackling me down with his strong front legs.

I fell back immediately, I tried to get up but his hind legs forced me down.

I struggled to get out of his grasp but to no avail. I growled at him as I mustered my strength to turn our bodies over.

I was now on top of him and I bit hard on his leg.

He bit his mouth, trying not to howl.

I leaped back and charged towards him before he could get up.

We tumbled down and I kicked him with my hind legs.

I growled as he struggled to get up once more.

He had fury in his eyes as he struggled within my grasp. We were fighting for our family, for what we both believed was right.

Everyone surrounding us had their eyes glued to us, watching our every move. Because the wolf who survives this fight, will be the beginning of the a new world of the werewolves.

At this point, Javier had little to none conscious, that was when I knew I had to end it.

But somehow, a small part of me was hesitating. I was hesitating whether to kill Drake once and for all.

But Javier knew my hesitation, and he cursed at my last thoughts with every strength of conscious he had.

Alex, end this! I.. can't hold it anymore!

Im sorry...

Listen Alexander. This is our fight, our revenge. If u let this bastard go free, he will destroy what we thought was lost. He is our enemy. He isn't the father we know of anymore.

I know..

And he won't ever be. Our revenge was him, never Blood Moon. So end this. So that we can finally be happy.

Javier, you've suffered enough.

No shit. Now kill that damn bastard. Youre the wolf of the golden eyes.

You got it, my master.

With the last growl from him, I slashed my claws onto his heart.

Blood shattered everywhere.

And before I could return Javier's soul back to him on time, I too, collapsed.

Into the darkness.

Was this the price I had to pay? To finally get my revenge?

Silly.

It was worth it.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Javier's POV

So the moment of silence has come.. I see.

Alexander had blocked me out but yet I could feel his very emotions.

Pain, anger, sadness, betrayal, relief. All combined together. But he couldn't hide that one second of hesitation from me.

Drake has been out father. Our one reason why we wanted to have our revenge for what we thought had too our birth family.

But we were wrong. We were destroying what we wanted. And we were protecting what we wanted gone.

It'll always be a mistake we will never be able to make up. That's why I told Alexander never to hesitate. Drake deserved everything he had coming.

He lied to us, he betrayed us, he played us. Just for his own greed and revenge.

He never loved us. He never cared about us. We were just his tool to kill his enemy.

Drake..never deserved us.

And as the darkness surrounded me at that very moment, I felt Alex's soul crumbling down. That was it.

That was our limit. As far as both of us could go, what we open our eyes to, will be the result for the rest of our life.

That is... If we actually survived.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"U FKING SON OF A BITCH! I SPECIFICALLY SAID LEMON TEA! NOT LEMON GRASS TEA! CAN U DO UR FKING JOB RIGHT?!"

"AND YOU, ITS CHICKEN SALAD, NOT CHICKEN AND EGG SALAD!"

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FK ARE U DOING! IT'S BABY CHEEKS NOT BABY WHEATS!"

"GODDD AND YOU?! 24°C NOT 23.4°C!!!"

"HEY! PUT THAT DOWN ITS GONNA SPILL ON HIM! DONT COME CLOSE!"

"WEAR A GODDAMN MASK CAN YOU?! DONT YOU SEE EVERYONE WEARING A MASK TOO?! THIS IS THE TIME U SHOULD "MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO!""

"B-babe, calm down... You're disrupting Javier..."

"Oh ho ho you don't tell me to calm down Jason Blackheart! THIS BLOODY BABY OF YOURS IS GIVING A DAMN HEADACHE!"

"Y-yes love thank you b-but your brother.."

"MY BROTHER WHAT?!"

Sharp sounds rang in my ear. But that was definitely Sandra's voice.

"Ugh, youre so loud.." I muttered.

"Oh, was I?" She whispered.

"So his words you listen but not mine?" I heard Alpha Jason sighed.

"Shut up meathead." She pouted.

*Sigh* guess im alive.

"Hey, Javier, are you awake?" Sandra asked tenderly.

I opened my eyes but immediately closed them due to the bright light.

"*Gasp" He's awake! He's awake! Jason! Call Mom and Dad!"

I smiled before going back to my slumber.

I'm alive..

I'm alive..

I'm.. alive, I'm alive this world.

But, Alexander?

Alexander.. Alexander

*silence*

Alexander.

*silence*

Alexander!!

*silence*

No, no way. No fucking way.

Alexander, why aren't you responding to me?!