Chapter 8 Hi?

I cocked my head to one side once she left.

I was dumbfounded.

Sure I was surprised we had the same necklace, but home? That word seems too big and fake.

Alex? U know anything about this?

No...

No? Nothing at all?

No...

He's clueless. And so am I. I want an explanation. An explanation of everything. Because I'm starting to feel like I've been lied to. I've been kept away from the world. I lost my memories and my path.

Who can patch that up.

Scarlett's POV

I choked on my water. I spun my head to Jax, who was already unconscious.

"Jaxon! Get the f*ck up!" I yelled.

I stared at my daughter again.

"He, he what? Please repeat what u just said honey. Or is it you have a fever? U can't think straight?" I asked worriedly.

"Mom, I think it's better if you see it for yourself. Telling you won't help." Sandra gave me a neutral stare. I knew she wasn't lying.

But I wish she was.
.
.
.

Javier's POV

I stared at the two necklaces over and over to make sure I wasn't mistaken.

I opened hotty's (Javier's nickname for Sandra) locket and saw a baby with a wolf.

I tilted my head clock wise direction multiple times.

She looks like the female version of me...like..really alike.

Who..is she?

Scarlett's POV

I quietly clutched on the metal bar. My knuckles turned a little white as I saw Javier so confused and staring at Sandra's necklace.

"Javier."

He faced me in an instance.

And I saw his eyes change golden in a split second before changing back. He stared at me with wide eyes and a neutral expression. Through his eyes I saw my own reflection. That's how pure his eyes were.

"J-javier.."

"You."

I stepped back.

He stood up slowly, his eyes never breaking eye contact with mine.

His eyes were so straight yet so threatening.

He walked closer, I stepped further.

"You." He said again. It was terrifying how he could stare at someone.

I gasped as I felt the tension in the basement.

"M-my so-"

He punched the wall beside him.

I was startled. His knuckles were stained red and I saw an obvious dent on the wall.

"Get out of my sight." He said.

"I-i.."

I couldn't even get words out of my mouth, and I ran up.

No one has ever terrified me so much, not even Jax.

What has my son become? What happened to him? How...is he so fierce?

Javier's POV

I didn't know what happened. As I regained my actions, I realized I have a punched a wall so hard my knuckles were bleeding.

Alex, what happened.

....

Alex.

....

Alexander.

...I can't say anything.

Forget it. He won't be any help.

That woman. I felt hatred for her. I didn't know why. But I knew the moment I saw her, I would hate her with all my heart.

She irritated me. One glance of her I am reminded by who I was.

Who is this? Why are the people I'm seeing making me think of my past?

Why?

Scarlett's POV

He's Javier. He really is.

I feel like I'm suffocating. He has trapped the air I was breathing in. When he looked at me with his piercing eyes I felt shivers and demand.

He forced me to bow down to him. If it weren't for our family blood, I would have easily submit to him.

My heart is racing. Like I've barely escaped a jungle full of gorillas.

Who. Who made my son this way.

I clenched my fist tight. I gritted my teeth.

"Love. Love!" A sudden voice woke me from my nightmare.

"My son's not a monster!" I startled.

I blinked once, twice.

"Scarlett?" Jax stood there worriedly.

"O-oh Jax. Yeah, I'm fine. "

I faced the direction of the basement. I sighed.

"Jax, something has changed. Javier.. isn't Javier. " I blurted out.

"I know. But you can't blame him for his behavior. He has been raised by enemies and his brain has been corrupted. He doesn't know what's right or wrong anymore. He's confused." In one second Jax said all the words I refused to believe and accept. One second.

I broke down and cried.

"Javier..Javier..Jav..ier.." I sobbed.

Jax embraced me with his arms as he rubbed my back.

"We'll show him love. We'll show him who was he meant to be when he was born. "

Javier Greene. Alpha of Blood Moon Pack. That's his title he was meant to claim. But is it a title he wants to claim?

Because given by his current state, I don't know anymore...