Chapter 17 Last Sufferings

It took me a moment to grasp what just happened. I quickly ran to the wolf and I immediately realised it was my mom.

She was still in her wolf form and she mind linked me with the best of her ability.

Javier, this is the first and last thing I can do for you. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you. I really wanted to...

Shut up! You're not dying! Why did you even do that?!

You're my son, why wouldn't I?

You're not young! You're body cant take it!

It breaks my heart to see you in such a vulnerable state. No mother would want to see her child in such a painful situation. And this is also my atonement for my mistake.

Mom..

Hey..that's the first..

The rain covered my tears as I cried.

Honey, don't cry. Can you do me one last favour?

You're not dying!

Tell your father he's a jackass and I love him and to not miss me too much. Tell your sister not to be such a pain to her mate and tell blood moon pack, to carry the pack's name.

You're, not, dying.

And you're being dramatic honey, stop.

I wanted to shout but she blocked her mind link. Using the last of her remaining strength, she transferred the golden eyes' power all to me in a way that was gentle and sweet. And she made a last howl towards to the sky.

As soon as the echo was heard, thousands of howls could be heard. The sound of many wolves came running towards us.

Especially two huge wolves and one white wolf came closer than the rest.

All three shifted and they ran towards mom.

"Mom.." Sandra sobbed.

Dad stood at the side clenching his fists, trying to control the droplets of tears eager to flow. Alpha Jason stood behind Sandra trying to console her and remain strong for her. Everyone was surrounding us with their heads down. Some were crying, some were holding back, some were being consoled.

"You stubborn little girl...why do you never want to listen to me..even at your last breath.." I heard dad mumble as I saw tears rolling down his cheeks. This must be the hardest for him..

Sandra continued crying as Alpha Jason couldn't hold his back either.

The entire pack started kneeling down one by one, till only the main family were the only ones above everyone.

"Blood Moon will forever remember Luna Scarlett, our saviour our Luna. She shall forever live in our hearts and be passed down for generations." They channelled.

"She was the bravest of us all, may she rest in peace. " Dad said.

"Mom, thank you, for everything you've done till your very last breath." Sandra wiped her last tear away.

Alpha Jason remained silent.

Another wolf suddenly came forward.

He shifted and came towards mom too.

Beta Damian? He's close to Mom?

"You did well little sis..mom would've been proud of ya. Tell her I love her up there." He said.

Mom's brother?

"You're mom's brother?"

He turned to face and forced a little smile on his face.

"What's up my dear nephew." He said.

I looked down, unable to bring out any words to say. The remaining day was hard for everyone. The mood was heavy. I blamed myself for her death but everyone didn't.

"She made her choice. It wasn't your fault." They would say.

But I wouldn't listen. I went to a random isolated area and sat down.

Today, I had lost my adoptive parents. And the very same day, I lost my birth mother.

April 5...what a shitty day it was.