Chapter 14 Battle

Javier's POV

Daniel was that wolf.. We were always competitive against each other, yet we were best buds. Never thought I saw the day we would belong in different sides. But, that's reality. We can't choose, it's fate who helps us do that.

Now, their footsteps have came into the forests. So we have approximately 20 minutes more till they attack.

"Alpha, we have approximately 20 minutes to think of a plan before they come." I informed him.

He simply nodded and started shouting commands.

"All right, Night Blue pack, we are about to go on battle. Now, they have came unexpectedly so we were not prepared. But now, we have a 15 minutes head start, so women and children, go to the underground and go to Alpha Jax's territory. Luna Scarlett will lead, so listen to her instructions! Go!"

Every female and children then started to flee. I didn't know their packs were of walking distance though..

"It's 2 hours of walk Javier." Sandra whispered.

Oh...

"All men, get ready for b-"

*BOOM*

A bomb?! And..so early?!

Their footsteps were slow...wait- don't tell me-

They tricked me?!

Before I knew it, wolves and hunters came rushing in. Wolves slaughtered more men while hunters shot arrows out of the sky. We heard cries, screams, madness. And..I didn't know what to do. I wanted to do something, but my feet wouldn't move.

But Alex had different ideas. He did forced shift and pushed me out my mind and took forced control. He pushed the power out without my consent and our eyes started to shine golden once again. I was still trying to grasp what the fuck was going on.

Alex then suddenly sprinted forward and pushed past everyone. With a loud growl, I suddenly felt my body rise. What the...

"No, Alexander! No! Don't do this!" I heard alpha say.

And before I knew it, I had no motion. I suddenly... felt dead. No mind, no body, no soul. Just. Darkness.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Alexander's POV

I knew, it wasn't fair for Javier. But..I had to do it. Because he wouldn't be able to fight through these enemies. I saw their power, their presence, their aura. It was immensely powerful. I didn't know how that was possible. But I knew it was because of Drake.

He was a dangerous man...I should've known...

And what i'm about to do, might be something that could cause our bond to break completely. But..if I don't do it, Drake will come for us day and night, till we're dead. Because he has turned mental. He wasn't the caring "father" we know anymore, he's a beast. A beast who had turned psycho.

Without thinking about it anymore, I started to force myself to be in control of Javier's body. Bit by bit, I transformed to my werewolf self. I tried my hardest to unlock the golden eyes once again. Because technically the power belonged to Javier, so without his consent, it was very difficult to summon it, I only owned a quarter of the power.

Once I pulled through, I ran in front of everyone and started to absorb all of Javier's power. But, as I did that, he would be leaving this body. Because the power is part of him, and without it, he's as good as dead. Which was why I left his soul in my heart. So he would continue to live, but for how long? I don't know.

With the full power flowing through me, my eyes shone both gold and silver. The full power of the golden eyes. Javier's mother was unable to pull through it, I know.

I couldn't sense Javier anymore, that's when I knew I was I full control, of his mind, soul, body and heart. If I fail, he is gonna die.

Javier, this is all for you. Lend me your strength.

I growled loudly before I started to enlarge. My senses became way clearer and my vision was perfect. I could hear every little thing in my surroundings. Every heartbeat, every footsteps every breathing.

Enemies started to come from different directions and surrounded all of us.

But they I know they only have one target, me.

If they can get me, they've won.

Every enemy wolves started pounding on our members. Since we weren't prepared, they had the upper hand.

I stood my ground and fought with all my might, but to no avail.

We were quickly outnumbered.

There were 10 000, then 5000, followed by 1000, and slowly, only my father and the alpha and me was left standing.

We were exhausted.

Drake didn't pay any attention to anyone other than me. His gaze was fixed, as if I had moved an inch, he would attack me in an instance.

I felt myself getting weaker. That meant Javier wasn't holding on well anymore. If he doesn't recover his soul soon, he might...ugh I don't wanna say.

But I have to end this fight soon.

I looked at alpha and my father, locking my eyes at them, telling them that this was my fight.

They immediately understood and backed down.

Drake you bastard, I'll kill you for ruining everything for Javier.

Your lies.

Your revenge.

Your family.

Will collapse right here, right now.

A/n

So can I just say, how thankful I am to have so many supporters for this story?

Since I've started this second season, I rlly thought I'd just do it for funzies and no one would be bothered to know why happens next. But to my surprise, u guys rlly liked the story and hv been asking me to update. Even though I had so many supporters, I'm truly sorry I couldn't update.

But 2020 is a new year, and I feel I shld live to u guys expectation and start writing again. It has been a rlly tough 2019 for me, but 2020 is gonna better :)

Once again, thank u so much to all the amazing supporters out there who anticipated for the next chapter. U guys r the reason why I still continue to write.
And I'm sorry that I wasn't able to update.
But I hope you'll still hv faith in me, because this story will definitely be completed no matter how many years it'll take.
And lastly, don't forget to like, comment, and share :)
I love u guys so much, thank q ❤️❤️

~Sherri