Chapter 5 Who..are you?

Scarlett's POV

"Jax has never accepted you till you did that to me."

"He- didn't a-accept me?" He was shocked.

"Yes. In other words, he was testing you. I rejected to this as I was gonna be the victim but it seems he was pleased so I am happy. You're welcome to hate us for our behaviour but as long as you treat our daughter well, then hate us."

"I-"

"I'll go talk to Sandra. She won't hate you once I talk to her so don't worry. And think about this: Jax would never marry his daughter off even if you had proposed. But, seems like you pleased him. So start thinking about your marriage. You have both our support."

Are we too much? Yes.

But what can we do? We don't want our daughter to fall into the wrong hands. After seeing Jason, we can just die in peace even though we haven't found our son.

Though, Javier should be with his mate right now, enjoying couple's life.

But boy he's actually currently hunting you down right now! Haha!!!!! Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about this while writing and just thought I should put it in. Comment if you were thinking the same thing :)

"Sandra?"

"Mom."

I sat beside her.

"Listen, you can't be mad at Jason."

"Why not?!"

"How long can you stay mad at him love."

She kept silent.

"Listen, you can't be mad at Jason. It's your father's fault. "

"Dad?"

Jax?

Hm?

I love you.

W-

I shut down the link.

"Your father had never accepted Jason. But after he saw how overprotective he is of you, he was pleased. Your father was sort of testing Jason. You know, if Jason had proposed, your dad will immediately reject and refuse to walk you down the aisle."

"What?!"

"Hey hey. It wasn't evil in-"

"I don't care! No matter what, me and Jason are destined to be together! So even if Dad doesn't like him, I will marry him."

"Even if it meant leaving your parents heartbroken?"

"I.."

"Javier is lost. And we're gonna part with our only daughter. We just wanna make sure you're in good hands. Did you know-"

"Know?"

"Sigh...That day, they wanted to kidnap you as well. But I grabbed you in time but I couldn't grab Javier. "

She clapped her hands to her mouth.

"You never told me.."

"I didn't want to."

"Mom..."

"Hey, it's alright. We just want you to be happy. We're sorry to test you. And we're to be overprotective of you. But we're calm now. So we won't bother you anymore."