Chapter 6 More drama

I stood up and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Javier...Greene?" I repeated.

He nodded.

"Javier Greene." He said after.

"My surname is Latino. Not Greene. What the fuck is that surname anyway?"

"Greene. That's your birth parent's surname. And you have that locket. So I'm definitely not mistaken."

I clutched on to my locket.

"How did you even know my surname was Greene? Latino even."

He chuckled.

"Javier. You're really a lost child ya know? "

"Now you're just nuts." I commented.

"Nuts? Not so Javier."

"Whatever. I don't believe you. My surname is Latino and that's that. Now, can you fucking tell me what I need to know."

"Ah ah. Not yet. I have more questions."

"What." I'm getting tired of this.

He walked closer to me.

"Settle down child. Don't you want to hear about your past?"

Past?

I settled down and leaned on one of my hand.

"Keep talking."

He smiled and started.

"Your parents had a rough relationship. One was a rouge and one was an alpha-"

"How did you k-"

"I know everything about you Javier. I know you're a werewolf."

Who the hell is this guy.

"Your mother was very stubborn. She always created trouble and your father still loved her. They had lots of ups and downs. Your mother had golden eyes. The only ones in the world. She suffered a lot, more than you could imagine. Your father well...was very mighty."

"Alpha and Luna. I'm an alpha's son?"

"Yes. "

"That's bullshit. No way. If I was an alpha's son, I wouldn't have been adopted and abandoned. I would be next in line to take over."

"It wasn't their fau-"

"Huh? Not their fault. Then who can it be? They abandoned their child. Who do u think is more stupid to take another person's baby?!"

"An enemy."

"Enemy?"

"Your mother has the golden eyes, you think she won't be targeted?

"I-"

"She was most wanted by a powerful wizard named Wayne."

"And?"

"Kidnapped by her own father."

"What? That doesn't make sense."

"She didn't know that was her birth father. She thought he was only her father figure. He has raised her without telling her he's her father. Pretty sad right?"

I don't want to listen anymore.

"If you won't tell me what I want to know, I will just find my way myself."

"You don't believe?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"It's ok. It's fine if you don't believe. The story was quite crazy right?"