Chapter 9 Short chapter

Jax's POV

It's sad to see my son in this state. It breaks all of our hearts to see him like this. The way he hates our family and the way his eyes looked at us. It was like he was disgusted by us. I can't even imagine what he had been through all these years.

Has he found his mate? Has he been brainwashed? Has he been well?

So many thoughts were running through my head as soon as I heard my son was found and was in the cells. I was furious he was kept in the cell. But I had no rights to order for Javier to be placed somewhere else. Even though it's my son-in-law's territory, but i still respect his position and pack.

Of course, if I said something, he will obey.

Jason is a good alpha. Which is why I will entrust Sandra to him.

But, Javier, what about him?

"Baby.." A comforting hand touched me and broke my train of thoughts.

Without warning, I leaned my head on her stomach.

"Scarlett, what are we going to do.."

"I don't know. But we'll figure something out. I promise. " She did softly.

And i let the little tears fall out one by one.
.
.
.
.
Javier's POV

These scumbags. What the hell is their business with me?! I'm just a wolf who accidentally crossed into their territory!

Why the fuck are they continuously coming down here and consoling me?! Just leave me the hell alone!

Occasionally, the two old couple would come down and try to talk to me. I was genuinely patient with the man. But the woman was a person I just couldn't stand being in the same area as her. It's just annoying.

When he asks me questions, I just answer with a short nod, "yes" or "no."

I asked for his name but he refuses to say.

And I would ignore the woman. She reminds me of me. The me who I hate. I don't know why, buy I really wanted to know. There is a similarity between us. And that's why I can't get along with her. The old man doesn't.

But I gotta get outta here. I still have a pack to revenge on. They are odd people, they remain a mystery for me to solve. But that can wait. That can wait...

First priority is Blood Moon pack. They need to burn. They need to die. They need to suffer.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'Sup guys how've you been since the past 2 months I've been gone?? I apologise once again for those who were looking forward to chapters daily like I used to. But for now, I'm really enjoying life outside and I thank you all for reading all my stories.

Yesh, I do check wattpad every day and I see so many comments on my story flowing through. It truly is a joy for a writer to see so many supporters. Of course, there are also hates but I do respect their point of view. Some of u guys have also stood up for me when the hates came in and I'm really grateful for that.

And, I have made an account on Instagram for my stories: she.rri_wattpader
So pls follow me if you would like updates or sneak peeks of upcoming chapters.

LASTLY, I have made an episode story. For those who know what episode is, please read my story, I really am trying hard on it. For those who don't know what episode is, it's an app where u can read "real characters" talking. Some stories have background music that is more entertaining to watch/read.
My story title is "Demon's love." Under the name, "Sherri"
Thank u!!!

Once again thank you to everyone for your love and support. I'll be doing a "short chapter" for all stories to pump you up on what's gonna come next so stay tune!

[ PS. This message will be copied to every "short chapter." ]

With lots of love,
Sherri