Chapter 18 New Beginnings

That "April 5" day was 5 years ago.

Blood Moon pack was stronger than ever.

I went back to Italy and found Drake's gang disbanded.

But the main house was still owned by Mila and Blake. As soon as they saw me, they immediately hugged me and apologized.

They came to our pack and abandoned their life in Italy.

Blood Moon didn't agree to their presence at first. But after some time, they knew they are different from their father and they deserve a chance to start a new life. And the siblings have served Blood Moon since then.

Sandra had given birth to lovely baby boy and just like that, Kayden James Blackheart came to this world. Since I had no mate, I had told Sandra I would transfer the golden eyes to him when he had found his mate. And Sandra reluctantly agreed.

As for my father, Alpha Jax, he has trouble coping his mate's death. But every day he'll put up a bright smile for everyone.

Despite all we've been to, we started to adapt our new life.

I had learned a lot being in Blood moon pack. And I learned a lot about my family. To think I could've been raised in such a wonderful family and I was their blood made me proud.

And after I've learned up my role, I'll be alpha of Blood Moon pack soon. But I've still got lots to learn.

Mom, thank you, for not giving up even at your last. It was because of your actions, I could live a happily ever after...

To think my only hated enemy, was actually my long lost source of home. To think my revenge, was actually my long lost hope. And to think I had a roller coaster of suffering and pain, I was finally at the end of my journey.

My journey of lies has finally ended, and my path of happiness can finally begin.

My name is Javier Alexander Greene. And this was my story.

I'M CRYINGG. My story has finally came to an end. Thank you to everyone who have stuck by this story since season 1. Thank you to all of your lovely words of encouragement throughout my two years of not updating. Im really sorry. But I'm really happy that this story can come to a close. I know I might get some hate because Scarlett had died but this was really how I wanted to end this story.

So please understand this was how I envisioned my story to be. And I wanted to do updates to keep y'all from getting too bored being quarantined at home. And speaking of which, please remember to stay safe since Covid-19 is still here. I'll be doing updates. And a new story is coming out too!! So that's something to look forward to!!!

Thank you once again for reading My Rogue Mate from the beginning to the end. It has been a roller coaster of emotions as I wrote the sad and happy times in this story. Thank you for the lovely supporters out there!

And for the last time, My Rogue Mate has finally come to a close. Remember to vote and share this story!! See y'all in my other stories!!

~ Sherri