4

Thea sat at the official meme team lunch table. She waited patiently for the boys to show up. They always took forever. Iva and Ken were both talking about their own little things.

Thea heard a loud laugh erupt from behind her. She turned around seeing the boys laughing at Zach who was sitting flat on the ground. She giggled and decided to help him up.

"Hey guys," she said hugging all of them. She stayed a little longer in the embrace of Jonah.

They all took their unassigned spot at the table. From the first day of school, everyone always sat in the same spot.

"So, during student aid, we need to prank Mr. Bush again," Jack said with a smirk. All of them had student aid at the same time. Jonah, Jack, Kennedy, and Thea were all library aids. The rest were for various teachers. They always met up during that period and walked the halls together.

Zach had made up the plan to prank an old teacher of theirs, Mr. Bush. The group had never been caught before. So far they had done at least 5 pranks in the 2 weeks of school.

Mr. Bush taught 6th-grade science. The group minus Kennedy had him last year. In fact, that's where they all really bonded. Pranking him brought the unlikely friends closer together. They made a truce at the end of the year to always keep the pranks going.

"I'm so down," Corbyn said smiling widely.

"Okay we will all meet in the cafeteria at 3:00," Zach said looking at the meme team. <A/N I'm disappointed in myself for choosing this name 😂>

"Okay, which prank? We haven't done the air horn for a while." Jonah said thinking.

"How about a classic, the paper planes? It will be Ken's first time" Thea suggested. They all agreed to start her off with the classic plane prank.

"Okay I'll bring the recycling bins, we can make a few planes and head to his room," Jack said.

"Okay I'll keep a lookout for teachers this time," Corbyn said.

"Okay it's settled then, a plane prank on Bush" Iva smirked.

"This was a bad idea! We're going to get caught!" Kennedy said scared out of her mind. They had the airplanes ready to launch into his room. The door was wide open. The group was hidden in the perfect angle so the full class didn't notice them.

"It will be fine, just throw and run," Corbyn said patting her back. Kennedy looked at him confused. She noticed Jack giving Corbyn a smile. She rolled her eyes knowing Jack made him be nice to her.

"Okay 1"

"2"

"3"

The group threw their planes and ran into the bathrooms. A group of 6th grader ran out of the room. There were about 5 girls and 3 boys. The group ran out of the bathrooms and darted for the library.

Thea looked behind her to see the kids chasing them. She veered to the right quickly. The rest of the group followed her. She ran into an empty classroom and locked the doors. She let out a heavy breath and slid down the door so the mob couldn't see her through the window.

"Please get back to class" they heard Mr. Bush sigh. The group of voices was gone from outside the door.

Thea looked over to see her friends out of breath. Kennedy had a huge smile on her face.

"That. Was. Awesome!" She said letting out a huge laugh.

"That's the first time we've ever been chased, kind of scary" Jonah said out of breath. Running upstairs was hard when your being chased.

"When can we do that again?" Kennedy asked happily.

"Let's give it a few days if those crazy kids keep chasing us we might need a new teacher," Jack said leaning his head against the wall. Daniel nodded trying to catch his breath.

"So what's with him asking them to 'please come back'?" Kennedy asked confused. She had never heard of such a laid back teacher.

"Mr. Bush doesn't do yelling, one time I accidentally threw paper at him and he just looked at me silently. It was kind of creepy." Corbyn said.

"Okay I see why he's the perfect target now," She said flipping her hair.

"But seriously let's do that again"

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○♤○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

A/N

In 8th grade(last year) I and my friends would prank our old math teacher. The part about kids chasing us did happen and it was scary as hell. We were never caught.

-Alicia-

Deadly-Seavey