Chapter 3: Sketchy Hospitals (Part 1)

(A/N: I do not own the pics used for the chapters.) 

Pic: Young Mikoto

October 18, 2009

In the Timeless Palace:

Daikaku Kokujōji, often known as the Gold King, looked up from his PDA. He snapped his fingers in the air, summoning an Usagi.

The Usagi bowed before his King and waited for his orders. Their uniforms consist of a black yukata with gold markings trimmed with red and black trousers. The yukata is tied by a white strap with a white puff on the back, resembling a rabbit's tail. The Usagi's gold mask covered half of his face, but Daikaku knows every member's identity.

The Gold King ordered his right hand man/Usagi: "Send 3 Usagis to Nanakamado Chemotherapy Research Center, I want you to take Kōshi Mizuchi in for questioning. Alive. Also, tell Hana that she's allowed to do what she wants, just this once. You are dismissed." The Usagi bowed and without another word, exited the room.

Usagis: 

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Train:

"We catch a train to the hospital? I didn't know it's that far away." I look around at the group of red clansmen. The train car we were in was empty except for us.

The normal pedestrians on the train knew who they were or sensed that it was in their best interest to stay away from these dangerous looking men. I saw a few give me some pitiful looks from the other train cars as if I was some helpless girl.

Irritated, I pouted and pulled down my hood to reveal my face and hair.

"What pretty hair! Can I braid it?" Tatara exclaimed, running his hands on a few strands of my medium-length pink hair. *Snort*.

"Wahhh!" Tatara backed up in surprise at the snorting noise.

I bent over in laughter, "Daijoubu, Daijoubu! It's Pepper saying she's happy. I think you accidentally pet her. Here, if you want, you can hold her." I clicked my tongue and held out my arms. Pepper lazily looked at me, yawned, and snuggled back into my hair. My face heated up in embarrassment. "Ahhh, I guess she's tired? She's had a long day, sorry about her behavior. She really likes to sleep a lot."

Rikio and Shouhei laugh at Tatara, teasing him about getting a girlfriend. If possible, my face turns a darker shade of red. I face away from the them, noticing Misaki in the corner, obviously avoiding me. I approach him quietly, and then when I'm right behind him, I ask, "Hey, are you okay? You're in the corner here all alone."

"AHHHHH!" Misaki jumps away from me, further into the corner (which I didn't even know was possible), and tripping over himself.

I couldn't hold it in anymore, I laughed at him. Then I stopped laughing as I noticed the guys were staring at me, again. "Wh-what? Do I have something on my face?"