2

Monday morning...

geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me I need your love before I fall, fall  

I wake up as I hear my alarm rings. I lazily walk to the bathroom and take a bath. I then dressed up in my uniform and comb my hair. While I'm combing my hair, my mom shouted something that I didn't hear clearly. I quickly grab my bag and went downstairs.

As I went downstairs, I saw Jackson is having a mug of hot chocolate and some biscuits next to his mug. I smiled to him as he looked at me.

"Why you didn't tell me that Jackson is already here mom?" I said to my mom half whispered.

"I already called you but you didn't hear" My mom said patient.

"Oh,, I see. I heard you called but it didn't sounds clear so I went downstairs quickly." I said.

I sat opposite from Jackson on the dining table and drink my hot chocolate. I then snatch one biscuit that is near his mug.

"Yah ! You should have ask it if you want it."

I just gave him a huge grin.

"Ppalli meogeo. We will miss the bus and get late to school." I said while I wash my mug and headed to the front door.

Jackson quickly wash his mug and went to the front door.

As we had done tying our shoelace, we we hug my mom and say goodbye. We walked to the bus stop that only take a-2-minutes-walk from my house in hurry 'cause we don't want to miss the bus that we should ride.

During recess...

I noticed that the canteen is overloaded than usually. I ask my friend , Rose - "Why they're so many people today? Is there any special programme today?"

"I don't know..maybe teacher just let all the forms having recess together." She replied.

"I think we couldn't finish our meal right on the time." I said as I realised that all the food counters have veryy long queues.

"Yeah, let's just have a can of drink from the vending machine." Jisoo said as she,Lisa and Jennie approached to me and Rose.

I startled a little and nodded.  We walked to the vending machine that near to girl's restroom and we sighed after we saw a not very but long queue at both of the vending machine.

"Wah jinjja! The teacher shouldn't have combined the recess between upper and lower form. We will starve all day, every single day if this continue." Said Lisa angrily.

"Calm down.. the queues aren't very long anyways." I said while approaching bunch of students to queue behind them.

I was talking with my friends while we wait for our turns to buy drinks. Out of the blue, someone's hand landed on my right shoulder an it makes me startled. I looked over my shoulder to see who is it and it was Jackson. I greeted him cheerly and introduced him to my friends.

"Jackson, this is my friends, Lisa, Jennie,Jisoo and Rose. Guys this my bestfriend from elementary school,Jackson." I introduced them to each other with cheer. Actually I can see Jennie didn't looked away from Jackson's face since he arrived here. I can see someone is having a crush on my bestfriend. XD

"So do you guys here to buy drinks?"

"Oh, we're here to buy some flowers and vase:)" I said mockingly.

"OHHH, I didn't expect that drinks vender sells flowers ..HA HA "

"It's obviously we want to buy drinks here ,you idiot"

"Okay okay,I'm sorry. What if I treat you guys your drinks?" He offered.

"Oh,, we are so GLAD that someone who is RARELY treats others want t treat us drinks this time. Thank you so much:)" I said.

"So guys ,what are you waiting for? Grab your drinks !" I added with satisfication.

Jackson just looked at me annoyingly and I just gave him a cute smile. He even gave me a death glare which saying - "You're dead after school Kim Seohyun" 

My friends and I thanked Jackson before we leave to our class.

"Oh my God , Seohyun! How do you can get an awesome and verryyy handsome bestfriend like him??!" Jennie said to me after she thought that we are far enough from Jackson.

"Awesome? Tch,he's just a dumbass that messing around my life."

"How could you call him a dumbass? I think he's nice.." Jennie smiled.

"You're just didn't know him well yet. Wait until you know his true colors.." 

We sit in a circle around my table as we reached to our class. We chit-chat about random things and gossipping about handsome and hot sunbaes. 

As the bell rings, we throw our empty can drinks into the bin at the back of our class. We sit at our table and prepared for the next class which is a very very very boring maths class.

After school...

" YAH KIM SEOHYUN!"

"Okay guys, I'm leaving now.. I think I'm dead" I said to my friends as I walked hurriedly to the person who called my name.

"Yow dude , how you're doing  " I punch a soft fist to his chest while smiling unguiltily.

"Huh?! How can you act like that after embarrassing myself in front our beautiful friends?!"

"Since when I'm embarrassing you in front of my beautiful friends?" "In fact, I only teased you in front of my friends. That's all" I said with an unguilty face.

Jackson doesn't answer back but quickly turn his back and walk to the bus station. I followed him as he getting far away from me.

~~~~~

Jackson's POV

You've got 1 new message

Seohyun : Yah. Do you still mad of me?

Jackson : Why? I thought that you just don't care about me since you embarrassed me in front of your friends.

Seohyun : Oww,,don't take it serious.. like you haven't been teased by me..):

Seohyun : I'm sorry if you feel it embarrassed you)):

Jackson : Huh... okay.. just, don't do it again in front of your friends.

Seohyun : Aww, thank youuJ

Jackson : Kayy

"You're lucky 'cause you're my bestfriend. If it's anyone else, I'm sure he/she will get a bruise because made me like a dumb in public." *giggle a little*

"Ah , Seohyun-ah. When will you realise that your handsome bestfriend is in love with you?"

"Tch, I think she will laugh hardly when I confess to her. There's impossible bestfriends like each other.."

                                                                                   ~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys !

I know it's a boring chapter ,but I will give you a nice chapter in next chapter. 

And correct my  mistakes in my writing in the comment section.

Don't forget to vote this story! :):)