32

"So, what are you guys' name?" "I'm Park Jihoon and this is Park Woojin." He pointed Woojin.

"I'm Kim Seohyun. This is Jackson Wang and this is Kang Hani." I introduced ourselves.

They mouthed 'oh' and nodded their heads.

"so you guys are in the same class with Kuanlin?" Woojin asked us.

"Yeah." Jackson replied.

"What course are you guys in?"

"We are from singing and dancing course."

We nodded to what they said while eating.

"me and Woojin are in the school's basketball team." Kuanlin sid.

"Ah, so you guys are athlete too." I said. Wow, they can focus studying meanwhile they also athletes.

"um, I think we should go home now." I said while excusing me and my bestfriends.

"Eo? You guys want to go back already? Don't you guys want to see us practising basketball?" Woojin said. Think that he want to be with us for a longer time.

"I think next time. Sorry." I bowed a little and slung my bag over my shoulder.

"Bye guys." I said before the three of us leave them.

~

"I. still. Can't. believe. With. My. Eyes." Hani said while we were about to get on Jackson's car.

"okay." Me and Jackson ignored Hani.

"like, I met fcking Park Woojin." Okay, I understand this girl. She met her idol. Okay.

"I never thought that I would met him"

"god planned it." I said while looking through the window.

"Guys, can we eat jjajangmyeon before back to home? I'm still hungry." Well, that's Hani.

"we just ate." This time, Jackson replied to her.

"But I couldn't focus eating when Woojin came just now."

"Just go to the shop. I want to jjajangmyeon too." I grinned.

Then. Jackson dropped us at the jjajangmyeon shop. That shop really sells the best jjajangmyeon ever.

While we were eating, I suddenly thought of Seokjin. I think I didn't text him this morning.

"Guys, why don't we watch movie at the cinema." I wiggled my eyebrows.

They smiled with full of meaning.

~

While we were in the car, I texted Jin to come to the cinema. Hehe I issed him.

Me
hi hi hi hi hi
helluuuuuuuuuuu

Jin
oh baeeee
I missed youuuuuu

Me
hehe
let's meet up
come to the cinema near my house
I'll meet you there

Jin
okeyy...
can't wait to see you

Well, what is life without horror movie. Ha ha ha

This is Hani's idea. But I encouraged myself to watch the movie.

We watched 'The Curse of the Weeping Woman'. I booked four seats and I paid it.

Hohohoho my father gave me a lot of money this month.🌚🐒

Then, I asked them to go buy the popcorns because I want to wait for Jin.

As I scrolled my Instagram, someone tapped on my shoulder. I was shocked for a moment and thought it was Jin. I looked at my left just to see Kuanlin, Jihoon and Woojin.

"Eo? You guys here too?" I asked.

"Yeah, are you here alone?" Kuanlin asked.

"Nah, I'm with Jackson and Hani. They are buying popcorns."

"Why are you sitting here?"

"I'm waiting for someone."

They nodded.

"What movie are you guys watching? Maybe we can watch together." Jihoon asked this time.

"The Curse of the Weeping Woman."

"Woah, you guys like horror movies?"

I nodded.

Then my phone goes ting and it was a message from Jin.

Jin
jagi, where are you?

Me
I'm at the bench in front of the
food counter.

Jin
okay

"Who was that?" Kuanlin asked. This guy really likes to ask questions.

"my boyfriend."

"oh."

"Seohyun, we want to buy the tickets first. See you in there." Woojin excused themselves.

I just nodded.

"Jagi, who are they?" I startled and I looked at my back.

"aish, you startled me." I hit Jin at her arm.

"sorry," he chuckled.

Then, Hani and Jackson came to us with popcorns.

"Eo? Hi seokjin." Hani greet him.

"Hi" he smiled. Well, I'm not jealous. Like, seriously I said.

"Hi Jackson" he greeted Jackson so do him.

"I saw Kuaanlin and the gang just now. I think they want to watch movie to."

"Yeah, they are gonna watch the movie with us. They said just now." I said with slumber.

"who are they?" Jin asked.

"My new classmates" he mouthed 'oh'.

"Eh wait, so, Woojin gonna be with us ?" Hani asked but more like shrieked.

"oh yeah." I smirked. Hahahahah