19

"Seohyun!"

I was a bit startled but I managed to not over reacting.

I looked over my shoulder and saw Seokjin walked towards me and Hani.

"Oh, uhm, hi.." I waved my hand awkwardly.

"hi, too." He smiled at me. Oh gosh, it's been a long time since I saw that smile.

"So... what do you want to say?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Um, shall we go to somewhere more comfortable? Why don't we discuss it in Starbucks?"

"Sure,"

I gestured Hani to start to walk since she was too busy with her Snapchat.

~~~

We already had our drinks and our tables.

Neither three of us seems to talk. I took a sip of my drink and finally spoke up.

"So, what do you want to tell me?"

"Can we talk privately?" His eye was on Hani who was watching her Park Woojin through Youtube.

"Don't worry. She's my best friend and she is a good secret keeper." I convinced him not to worry about Hani.

He nodded.

"Uhm, so... I've been thinking about this lately, actually since I broke up with Hyerin"

"You broke up with Hyerin?!"
"why?"

"I just, don't love her anymore. I don't have feelings for her. She annoyed me."

"I thought you guys love each other"

"It's all old story, I don't want to bring it up again."

"Oh, sorry,"

"No, it's fine. Uhm, actually I want to talk about us." Okay guys, my. Ex-crush. Is. Being. Nervous. In. front. Of. Me.

"...." Hani who felt shocked looked up from her phone and looked over to Seokjin and then me and then Seokjin again and then me again.

Me also looked to Seokjin and then Hani and then Seokjin again and then Hani again.

(okay, stahb.)

"Whet?" Me already being sho sho shocked.
"What do you mean us?" I used my pointer finger and point me and Seokjin.

"Let me be honest to you. Actually, since the day we first met when you were in the first grade, I already felt something on you. That time, I don't know what it was, I just felt strange when I was near you. actually, that time, when we were having practices, I always caught you watching me from distance. I know you liked me that time, 'cause you make it so obvious. You know what, every time I looked at you, every time I caught you watching me, I felt happy, I felt like someone is loving me. But I know you're too afraid to let me know about your feelings. And one day, Hyerin came to me. She asked me to be her boyfriend. That time, I wasn't thinking too straight and just agree to be her boyfriend."

"Why did you do that?" Hani suddenly spoke.
"Why did you date her if you have some feeling towards Seohyun? You know what? Since Seohyun have been crushing on you, I can tell she was not only like you, but she was deeply in love with you. she didn't tell you about her feelings because she was afraid that she will get rejected and plus, her friend, her close friend also like you. she didn't want to hurt her friend's feeling. You are the first person whom she had crush with for a long time. She had crush on you almost a year. She once cried reaaally hard when she saw you hugging a girl. And for your information, she had never cried for a man in her lifetime, you're the first one who made her cry just for a man. She thought that she can move on that time, but she end up liking you again. But when you already have Hyerin as you gf, she really move on from you. And now, she already has a boyfriend who is her bestfriend and who understands her more than anyone else."

"I- I don't know you loved me that much Seohyun..."

"Of course you don't know, I'm nobody to you."

"From the beginning, I just want to ask you if you want to be with me. But since, your friend has stated that you already had a boyfriend, so yeah, just forget about it."

"Um, I think we should go now. I will text you if something changes my mind. I will think about your favour."

As I and Hani want to leave the table, Seokjin suddenly spoke,
"Thank you for your concern."

I just smiled to him.

shoooooorttt chapter guysss... this author is so lazy. agagggagaggagagagag