11

A week had passed. I don't know why I can't forget him. My brain says I must move on, he was the first man that made I cried. I know he is not my boyfriend or something like that but who doesn't get hurt when see her loves one was too close with other girl. But, I don't know how is my heart feeling right now.

Okay, I tried to move on but my friends always talked about him at most of the time! How can I forget him? But at least I tried..

~~~

It's been a month, and guys... I tried. But you know what the funny thing is? When I was in state of liking him like an idol, I was rarely got the chance to see him. But now, WOW! I see you wherever I go. Looks like you don't want me to forget you huh? Duh...

But, no matter how hard I tried to forget him, I ended up liking him like how I was back then.

-time skip until July­-

Today's date is 3rd of July and I'm sitting in the canteen with my fellow bitches having recess like usual. Upper form's and lower form's recess were combined today.

The students in my school have a habit which sing a happy birthday song for their friends when it is their friends' birthdays.

And that is what happened today.

"There is someone's birthday today." I said to my friends as they wouldn't know.

"We know, Seohyun," Rose said with a 'it's-obvious-you-dumb' look.

"but the voices, it's sounds familiar." I tilted my head a bit as I confused and curious.

And we heard "Happy birthday Kim Seokjin," (I know it's not his actual birthday but just imagine it. Only for the sake of this story kahkah xd)

"Oh, it's his birthday." I said but not with excited voice.

"Hey Seohyun, you don't wanna meet him and wish him happy birthday?" I see smirk plastered on Lisa's face.

"Why would I? He's not my friend either." I rolled my eyes.

"But he's your crush." Jennie raised her both eyebrows.

"Sorry Ms. Jennie, EX crush." I smiled to her.

"We know you still like him. Or should I say you still love him?" Jisoo smirked.

"Aish, just eat up your food and back to class!" I feed myself and glared to them.

They just laughed and finished their foods.

~~~

It's already after school and I'm in my class waiting for my friends to come. We have a study group so Jackson has to wait for me until our study ends.

Jackson suddenly come into my class with a piece of pizza on his hand. Where did he get that? My school doesn't sell pizzas anyways.

"Where did you get that?"

"It's from Seokjin sunbae. I was passing by her table at the canteen and he offered me this."

"And what does that pizza for?"

"It's his birthday today, idiot."

"Ah," I said as if I don't know it.

"Jackson." I gave him the cutest smile with eyes sparkling.

He stepped back and hide his pizza while his mouth still full of it.

"I will not give you even a little piece of it."

"Aw, c'mon. don't you have pity on your lovely friend?" "I'm hungry."

"Okay,"

He walked towards me to feed me but when it was near my mouth, it took a U-turn to his mouth.

"Jackson!" I pouted.

"Go get it yourself~"

I just gave him a death glare. Since my friends took it so long to come to my class, I decided to walk to the convenience store near my school to buy ramen. It's the only food that I can afford because I had spent my money to buy a lots of food during recess just now. huhu,pity on me.

I walked to my class while eating my precious ramen.

Like I have thought, Jackson would have beg me for food.

I was feeding him and when it is close to his mouth, I made a U-turn just like how he did to me. He just pouted and I didn't give a shit to him.

Finally, my friends came and we studied. Lol, we are not that nerd to study all the time so we end up by gossiping about k-pop idols.

Then, me and Jackson took a bus and we got home.